14

Mia P.O.V
A week later:

"Well Jake. We're not friends anymore" I say dramatically, bringing my hand up to my head. Nathan slowly walks around me with the camera. To get a better angle.

"What! No." Jake says, in a formal voice. I flick my head as hard as I can and start walking up the stairs.
As I walk up the stairs I trip on a step and land on my hands and knees.

I laugh a bit, turning back to Jake. Jake laughs in his normal voice. "Wait are you okay?" He says, running up to me. Nathan switches off the camera.

"Yeah I'm fine" I smile. He smiles back and walks off. I go up the stairs and kinda wonder around the house a bit. As I walk past the elevator someone pulls me inside.

I gasp as a hand covers my mouth. All I can see is the front of the elevator. A hand aggressively hits the stop button and the elevator stops.

I breathe heavily. Then start to not be able to breathe. I'm having a panic attack. I start to panic even more. The hand come over off my mouth.

I can't scream. I can't talk. I can't breathe. I turn around to see who it is.
Erika. How didn't I guess? "E-E-Ri-ka?" I try and say. She squeezes my wrist.

I whine in pain. "No talk just listen." I hear her but look everywhere but her eyes. She sqeezes even harder. "Jake was mine before you came here. Everyone knows your like

'Head over heels for him'. Well he's mine so.. stop it." She whispers the last part. She gives my hand one final squeeze then let's go pushes the start button and leaves.

The elevator doors close leaving me helpless inside. I didn't want anyone to find me. I look down at my wrist and see it purple and black.

I pull my sleeve down over it. I keep trying to catch my breath but it just keeps getting worse.

You could say I was sat there for ages. Every minute had an hour inside of it. That's what it felt like. Then suddenly the elevator starts going up.

I can't curse cause I can hardly talk. I can't stop crying cause my breathing will give it away. As it slowly goes up, I hear Jakes voice.

"So we're gonna see how many people we can fit in there" is all I can hear. The doors open revealing Nick, Chance Anthony, Jake, Nathan, and Chad.

Jake smiles but then his face drops when he sees me say there. Nathan turns off the camera. The only noise is my sharp breathes every second.

"What happened?" Chance says. "She's having a panic attack" nick says. Jake quickly picks me up and takes me into his room. He lays me on his bed and everyone crowds around.

"What happened?!" Jake asks again.
"I-I-I F-ell" I say.
"Your lying." He says looking into my eyes.
"I-m not!" I try and shout but it doesn't work.
"You are!" He shouts back.
"Jake maybe not right now" Nick says.
Jake sighs.
"Everyone get out." He says raising his voice a bit.
They all walk out the door looking concerned. Jake closes his door and sits on the bed. He cradles me in his arms. I lay my head on his chest.

"Deep breaths" he whispers as he plays with a strand of hair. He kisses my for head and lays his head on mine. My breathing slowly starts slowing down.

Jake's P.O.V
I hated seeing her like this. When she came into the house she told me when stuff happened she got panic attacks, but I didn't think this bad.

I carry on just whispering and playing with her hair, rubbing her back. I look at her face and see she's asleep. I run her arm and her sleeve comes up.

Her wrist is black and blue.. I put her sleeve down. I'll ask her later. I slowly pull the cover up and lay there with her. She's been in everyone's vlogs for a week now.

The fans adore her. They love her. Everyone ships us as 'Jia' though.. I kinda like it. I think I'm falling for her.

Tessa P.O.V

"What!" I scream. "Shh!" They all say in unison. "Yeah she had a panic attack in the elevator" Nick says. I run up the stairs and burst into Jakes room.

I mentally squeal when I see them asleep together. I take out my phone and go onto my camera. I slowly and quietly stand on his bed

I put one leg on Jakes side and the other on Mia's. The lengths I go to, to take a picture. I take the picture then save one copy. Then add a caption saying:
Jia, Real or fake 😉
I send the copy without a caption to everyone on Team10. Then post the one with a caption to
Snapchat
Instagram and Twitter.
Instantly I get loads of response. Fan pages going crazy some Jerika shippers (cough, roll eyes) going mental.

I smirk to myself. "Real" I whisper leaving the room.