Birthday party!

--previously--

"Shhh, that's okay, you're hungry right? C'mon let's eat" I said to Jennie then she nodded...then we start to walk away..

"Wait!, What's that Jennie?" Mina said before we go farther...

"Ah, nothing....btw we're going now...bye" I said then we left Mina at the back stage dumbfounded..

--------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Alright what do you want?" I asked Jennie, after we eat, well its time for dessert.

"I want ice cream!" She said then we went to ice cream store, after we bought an ice cream we sat at the bench outside..

"Yah, Jennie don't you ever invite mina to come tommorow arraso?"

"Wae eemo?, Is she a bad person?" She's not..

"No, but..." I stopped for awhile and let out a deep sigh.."but she hurt your eemo" I added.

"I thought Mina unnie is good"

"Ah, she is, but... She's busy so you can't invite her"

"What did she do to you eemo?" 'she broke my heart'

"Nothing." Aigoo, why is it so hard to tell the truth at children?  If I could only tell my niece the truth, but she won't understand it by the ways..

"Omo, you're so dirty" then I wiped the ice cream from her cheeks..after we finished the ice cream, it's time to go home..

--------

"We're back!" I said while taking off my shoes.

"Oh, did you have fun today chaeyoung-ah?"

"No" I said then I sat at the couch..

"Yah, aren't you going to help me with these?" My mom said then I stood up lazily..

"I'm tired.."

"So did I"

"What's this for?"

"It's for tomorrow"

"Arraso" then I start to help my mom, we finished late more like...11:23pm? So after we finished I went to my room and throw my body at bed then I fell asleep..

(The next morning)

I woke up early due to the noise from the living room, I took a pick then I saw a bunch of kids playing, I checked my watch and it's already 10am yup so early right?, I took a bath then I went to the living room..

"Jennie, happy birthday!" I said while giving her my gift, then she gave a party hat to me, wut? I don't want to wear this, but I have to =_=

NO ONE'S POV

chaeyoung went to the kitchen to escape those kids then she saw her mom busy preparing the meals..

"There's a bunch of kids there" chaeyoung said

"Honey, what do you expect? This is a child's party"

"I know bu-"

"Unnie come play with us" the kid cut her off

"What?, But I'm not a kid anymore"

"But you look like a kid, come on play with us, please!" The kid said while pulling her arms and dragging her into the living room, chaeyoung looked at her mom and her mom just nodded(probably telling her to go) then she rolled her eyes and went to the living room..