part 25

Aaaaandd.... Here we go! Another chappie! Yeah it's late, that's because there was no wifi at the park I was staying :p Well, read on my smiley unicorns!! c:-

chapter 25

"Not the worst?! What could be worse than being stuck in a shift forever?" Stiles exclaimed while holding a trembling Scott close to his chest. "Well, I suspect you've seen that psychotic state he was in before?" Deaton asked, and Stiles nodded. "Yeah, but wasn't that just out of pain, or something?" He asked, and Deaton shook his head. "No, that's a side effect of the poison. He'll slip in that state whenever he gets too angry or worked up, almost like he was bitten all over again, exept he can't learn to control this. He'll get more violent the more it happens, he'll need to see blood. Eventually, if it gets that far, you'll have to keep him locked up all the time, and he'll hurt and very probably even kill himself to satisfy his bloodlust. So no, being stuck in his shift isn't the worst" Deaton said very seriously, and Scott looked at him with big, terrified eyes. "Calm down honey, it'll be okay, allright? You always have control, you won't lose yourself that quickly" Stiles said while looking at Deaton for some support. "I'm not sure. I'll need the Darach's bag to make sure what exact poison she used, otherwise an antidote might kill him" Deaton explained, and Stiles nodded. "Do any of you still know where you left the thing?" Stiles asked the pack, and all of them looked at Scott while Allison finally seemed to have gathered the courage to walk up to Scott, who immediatly let himself drop in her arms. "Seriously? Scott is the only one who knew? Dammit. Well, we'll talk about this at home" Stiles said, and everyone nodded. "Scott, on two legs please. There are humans outside, remember" he sighed, and Scott blushed through the fur on hus cheeks when everyone tried to hold back their laughter. "Guys, don't tease Scott,  imagine if you were in his shoes. I think he has an impressive amount of selfcontrol"  Stiles pointed out, and everyone looked down guiltily. "So, let's just head home now" Stiles exclaimed tiredly, and they all got to the cars without getting caught by the humans, thankfully. When they got home, Stiles was planning to go upstairs and check on Isaac immediatly, but he really did have to say something about the two couples making out on their couches first, Danny and Ethan on the first and Peter and Chris on the second. "Hey guys! You have your own bedrooms, if I remember correctly" he yelled, and the two couples jumped apart, Ethan with a startled "Mom!," Danny with an evenly startled "Stiles!," Chris just blushed and looked more uncomfortable than Scott in sex ed while Peter just smirked and held on to his mate. "Seriously, guys, not on the couch. How's Isaac?" Stiles asked, and Danny and Ethan looked at eachother. "Better, I suppose?" Ethan said questioningly, and Stiles rolled his eyes, but he didn't get the chance to get mad at them because that was the moment when Scott got in. "Ehh.. Hi to you too I guess?" Danny said when Scott jumped on the couch without saying anything. (not like he really could..) "Scott's stuck in his shift, complements of the darach. Deaton'll explain, I'm going upstairs to check on Isaac"  Stiles said before leaving them flabbergasted. Stiles quickly made his way upstairs and into his own bedroom, because he suspected Isaac would be there anyway, and when he walked in he saw the tall werewolf curled up on himself and the blankets, and he was furious for everyone just leaving him there. "Hey baby, how are you?" He asked while slowly prying the blankets away from Isaacs stomach, and seeing the wound had thankfully stopped bleeding, but it wasn't fully closed yet. "I'm okay mom" Isaac croaked while trying to hide that he was still lying there in his bloodstained clothes. "Oh baby.. No you're not. Now I'm gonna get you out of those dirty clothes, and you're gonna have to drink something. Then you can sleep, okay honey?" Stiles said softly but strictly, and Isaac nodded. "Kay mom" he said softly. "Can you sit up?" Stiles asked, and Isaac shrugged weakly. "Okay than. Just put your arms up a bit, I'll take that filthy shirt off" Stiles said while gently shoving the what had been light blue shirt off, trying to ignore the soft whimper Isaac let out when the fabric brushed his wound. After that, Stiles got him some bandages and a new, black shirt before giving the boy some water and leaving him to sleep. "I love you baby. Sleep tight, you won't have to go to school tomorrow" Stiles said softly. "Love you too mom" Isaac replied, and Stiles smiled softly before closing the door. When he got downstairs, he threw angry looks at Ethan and Danny, who looked even more uncomfortable than they had before, with a fully shifted Scott almost pressed into their side. "Guys, I'm really dissapointed in the two of you" Stiles said with a stare. "What did we do?" Ethan asked, and Stiles nearly growled. Scott, sensing and seeing his agitation, walked up to him, but Stiles shooed him away. "No Scott, I'm fine. Ethan, Danny, how could you just leave Isaac like that?! Didn't you notice he wasn't healed yet? He bled all over his clothes and lost terribly much blood, while being in excruciating pain all through that! And the two of you couldn't even be bothered to bring the poor boy a glass of water" Stiles said, dissapointment clearly showing in his voice, and Ethan and Danny looked down guiltily. "Sorry mom" Ethan said miserably. "Yeah, that was stupid. Sorry dude" Danny added, and Stiles looked at them angrily. "Ethan, grounded. Danny, I hope you feel guilty. Now, Deaton, can you do anything for Scott?"  Stiles said, succesfully changing the subject. "I really can't do anything without the bag, I'm sorry" Deatom said, and Stiles sighed. "Like my mood wasn't bad enough already. God! That bitch even causes us problems when she's dead" Stiles ranted, and Derek grabbed his arm gently. "Babe, calm down. Allison, Aiden, Boyd, Peter, head to the factory. Find the bag" Derek commanded, and not even Peter dared to protest or even make a snarky comment, probably vecause both Derek and Stiles looked ready to kill. "Babe, please. Look at me" Derek said softly when the others had left. "No. Derek, please, don't touch me right now" Stiles replied, and Derek just grabbed Stiles' other arm as well. "I'm already touching you. And you don't need to be so mad towards me, so why don't you just talk?" The alpha suggested, and Stiles let out a quivering sigh before collapsing against his mate. "I'm just so fucking MAD!" He raged into Dereks black shirt. "Scott's stuck, they disobeyed me, Isaac's hurt and it's three am and I'm SO FUCKING TIRED!" He yelled, and Derek nodded while pulling his fiancé close. "I know babe. Why don't you just stay home tomorrow? You deserve it" he said, and Stiles nodded. "That might be a good idea. Would be the first time in forever I got to sleep in" he said, involuntarily smiling at the idea. "I love you" Stiled before kissing Derek on the lips softly, and he felt Derek smile into the kiss. "I love you too" the alpha said when they pulled back. That was when they realised some of their pups (and Chris. And Deaton) were still in the room, and Stiles blushed, but was really a little too tired to really feel uncomfortable. Right when he was about to say something though, his phone went off. "Yeah?" He asked, not bothering to look at the callers id. "Mom, we have some bad news" Allisons voice sounded through the phone. "There is no bag here"

Soo... Sorry if this sucks. I'm really tired and wrote this in like an hour... Well, goodnight I guess.. Comment and vote, you know the drill xd xoxo,

Robance c:-