•TWENTY•KHENE•

As I stare into his eyes— Love, shock and sadness can be seen in his looks as He stare at me, He walked toward to me and grip my shoulder, tightly.

"Why..Why are you here?"

He growled—making me flinched in fear and pain as he glared at me with his sharp eyes.

He suddenly let go as he turn his back on me as he sneered.

"What now? Why are you even here? I thought you escape with your damn dead lover? I almost forgot that you're too small to ran so far that you're gone for three months."

Then—He finally walked away as everyone move out of the way as they stare at us with worries.

"Da..Damon.."

I choked up, He look back at me with pain in his eyes until he finally turn around and walk away—leaving me in sadness and pain.

"Luna.."

I turn around—To see Andy stood there with sadness in his eyes, I smile sadly as he ran up to me—hugging me in his small arms.

"Andy Benette of Blood Roses pack, I, Damon Rage Veux, Banished you for being near with a..Traitor."

I snap my head to look at Damon who stood there—emotionless as he turn around once again and leave us as I can feel Andy froze beside me as he started to cry uncontrollably.

"I'm sorry Khene..I'm sorry.."

Mary muttered as she walked to us— She was rubbing her hand on my back trying to calm me down as I cried and cried till I lost my concious.

•1 HOUR LATER•

I groaned slightly— opening my eyes to see the white ceilings infront of me, I feel my body was so sore.

I look beside me to see Andy who was chopping the fruits into pieces as he sat thers silently.

"Andy.."

I croaked—as I feel my throat that was sore from crying and crying, I'm trying my best not to cry anymore.

"Oh god—Luna! Are you okay Luna?!"

He looked at me with worries in his eyes—I nodded my head as I sat up, my head hurts.

"Luna.."

He mumble as he stare at me sadly..

"Call me Khene, Okay?"

I requested as he nodded his head—I look around me trying to figure why did I get here in the hospital, But Andy decided to tell me what happened;

"After you passed out..Ms.Mary and I bring you to the pack doctor but they denied us because of Damon's order—We have no choice but to bring you here at the hospital."

I nodded my head—looking outside the window, staring at the city lights, It's been six months since I've saw this.

Nothing really last forever—I'm such a fool for trusting and loving you, Damon.

TWENTY