The Truth

The next day.
Ezra had not sleep the whole night because Mira had been crying all night. Zeb had tried to help Ezra with Mira but after a while he was asleep. Hera was already early with a few food to give it Sabine because she woke up after a while. The medical droide had examined Sabine for further pain and found out that Sabine had received a special medication from someone and therefore could not remember everything.

"Hey Sabine how are you?" asked Hera.

"All right, only my head hurts." said Sabine.

"But who really cried all night?" asked Sabine.

"Can you remember it, that was Mira." said Hera.

"Who is Mira?" asked Sabine. Hera sighed

"She is your daughter Sabine." said Hera. Sabine looked frightened at Hera.

"Is she also Ezra's daughter?" Sabine asked, and Hera nodded.

"Through a special medium or a fruit you have some memories erased or are slightly blurred." said Hera. Sabine looked down.

"Do not worry Sabine, we'll help you all." said Hera, and at that moment Ezra came to Sabine with Mira.

"Hey Ezra and .... Mira." Sabine said lightly. Ezra hugged Sabine and Mira sat next to Sabine.

"You remember Mira?" asked Ezra.

"Just a little, I just do not know what happened yesterday, I know Moreena came to us, but after that I only know a fraction." said Sabine Sabine looked at Mira and hugged her.

Mira cried a little as she knew exactly what had happened. Ezra looked at Sabine and Mira and kissed Sabine.

"Don't worry, I'll do anything to make you feel better." Ezra said, and with these words he walk out of the ghost where he met Moreena.

"Hey Ezra, could I talk to you?" asked Moreena.

"Yes, but do it briefly, I have to do a few researches." said Ezra, and walk to Moreena.

"I just wanted to tell you that you mean a lot to me and you do not need a mandalorian like her." said Moreena.

Ezra looked at her mad and realized that something was wrong.

"Listen Moreena, we're just friends and nothing more, I love Sabine and nothing will change that." Ezra said, trying not to beat Moreena.

"But for her, I could not do anything with you, it was difficult enough to leave her memories blurred with my gift." said Moreena. Ezra looked furiously at Moreena.

"You did that ?!" scream Ezra and at this moment Moreena ran away.

Ezra ran to Hera and Kanan in the cockpit. But when he saw the two, he realized he was in an unpleasant moment. Hera and Kanan were just about to kiss.

"Oh sorry, I did not want to disturb you but Moreena is the one who did this to Sabine." Ezra said, and Hera got up and walk to Ezra.

"We have already given Sabine the opposite, she is sleeping, but tomorrow everything should be normal, I hope so." said Hera, and with these words Ezra smiled slightly, and hugged Hera.

"Thank you Hera." Ezra said, and Hera and Kanan smiled at him.

They knew there were times when things are difficult for the rebellion. But Moreena had disappeared and now they can concentrate again on the rebellion. The mission to help lothal.

So next chapter online. I hope you like it. Tell me what you want to read in the next chapter. May the force be with you.