#2 L Lawliet [Ryuzaki] (Death Note)

L is so cuteeee~ ↑↑↑↑

-------

When he is jealous:

When he sees you talking with the task force members, especially with the young bachelors like Light or Matsuda he'd get a little jealous but it wouldn't be too obvious. He would rest his head on his knees and bring his thumb over his bottom lip and would just stare at you but all the while it would just look like he's deep in thought like usual.

When he wants to cuddle:

Normally he wasn't into cuddling but you being the cuddler you are couldn't resist the cute little noodle L. He just looks so adorable just sitting there so you would go up to him and hug the life out of him. So over time he got used to it and now he's always the one hugging and pulling you into warm embraces whenever you're next to him.

When he accidentally touches your boobs:

So oneday you were sitting next to Ryuzaki at headquarters infront of the monitors and he was playing with a packet of gummy bears. He popped the packet open and began piling the gummy bears on top of each other and at that moment Misa squealed because she saw Light and so L got a little surprised at her sqeauky tone and the gummy bears went flying everywhere. A few even landed on your chest getting caught by the neck chain you wore. You looked at L surprised and he just looked at you with a smile and picked up the gummy bears that was on your chest and his hand ever so slightly touched your boobs making you blush profusely.

"L...you just-" you stuttered.

"Hmm," he squished the gummy bear. "Is something the matter?"

"U-Uhh no.." You blushed.

"How can he be so casual in a situation like this. L is truly something else." You thought.

When you're on your period:

He would run a bath for you so you would feel refreshed and thereafter he would offer you all of his sweet treats while he layed in bed with you. He would also run circles over your tummy to try and make you feel better. But what always makes you feel great again is when L kisses your cheek unexpectedly and pulls you into a hug.

----
A/N: Yay! Another L scenario!
He is soo adorable. Don't forget to vote and comment!

Happy Reading,
Author-chan