Chapter 16

I look up at the big mansion before me, slowly walking up towards the door. I start to grow nervous the more I think about what I'm doing. My curly head becomes more itchier than normal and my hands start to clam up. 

It's probably not his house...

I stand still in front of his door, not knowing what to do.

Fuck it

I ring the door bell, waiting for the person to answer the door. My heart races when I hear foot steps coming to the door. When the door opens, I look into the deep mysterious eyes I've grown to love.

"Jasmine." How can I be so weak when it comes to him? Just by him talking to me has me weak in the knees.

"Uhhh hey Damon!" I say nervously, already regretting my decision of asking him if I could say here a few days, since I got no money for a hotel room. He raises a brow at me, noticing my quick mood change. He crosses his muscular arms. I then realize that he's not wearing a shirt.

Dear Jesus help me...

"Are you okay? Why are you out here late at night? What's the bag for?" He fires at me quickly, pointing to my duffle bag that's filled with my clothes and such. I stand there frozen while he narrows his eyes at me for not answering.

Why does he sound so...protective?

"Um.. I was actually just heading out, so if you don't mind-" I turn to leave to my car in embarrassment, but he quickly grabs my wrist, pulling me towards him, a little to closely I might add. His minty breath fans my flushed cheeks, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He starts to breath heavily, making me scared.

"You better tell me what the hell happened to you, or I'll- " I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly, dropping my bag to the floor in the process. He responds quickly, wrapping his arms around me. He settles his head at the base of my neck, starting to calm down. I slowly run my hands over his back, making him hug me tighter.

"Mine" He mumbles.

What?

*
*

Today's shout outs go to @Faithisbae7 @joycedathis @ JuChiko ! Thank you so much for the support y'all!!!! I know I said five people, but wattpad is being an ass right now lol.

But how did y'all like this chapter? Was it good? Was it shit? Let me know!

Love ya!

Lei-Bear