WALK UP 2 THE WITH CLUB LIKE PT.1

A/n: lets just pretend that 2day is thursday and that im not 2 days late with this update 😝😝😝😝

Luna's p.o.v (bet u didn't except that)

It happened so fast no one could have known this would happen. It was like a war zone. bodies all over the floor, everything broken and in a disarray, but most of all it was me and taekook standing above it all...... VICTORIOUS.

Lemme rewind for you. It all started earlier this morning.
* Flashback brought 2 u by a shitty author*

"Aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" she turned her head "what?" "Im boreddddddddddddddd" i say hanging upside down from her bed. "And do tell why i give a fuck?" she said looking at me "also what are u doing?" i turn my gaze to her with moving and said "im trying to find fun in another universe...... Wanna join?" we keep eye contact till she shrugged and joined me.

"Also to answer your question you should care cause you love me." i hear her laughed before she said "not a very valid reason my dude." now we both laughing not even seeing that we were sliding of the bed until we hit the floor and scream "awww fuck!"

We lie there on the floor until i sat up "let go to the club." i suggest already going to her closet to find clothes but stop when i hear "can't still namjoon's slave remember i can't go nowhere unless he with me." i smiled and turned to her "oh sweety did u forget who i am?" i then walked out the door

"Ya come out here you clumsy giant before i fucking look for you myself" i yelled in the middle of the all. I then hear a chorus of voice saying "she talking about you joonie" before hearing feet come up the stairs.
"What do you want lu?" namjoon asked  "me and Ali are going to the club and-" "no your not." he said cutting me off. My eye twitched "listen im saying that-" "the answer in no ali's not going anywhere i still am her owner and what i say go." he growled at me and i felt anger rising up. "If you would-" "shut up luna i already told you no!" he yelled and i red.

Without warning i run and jump on him and start hitting him. Screaming her tried to get me off but i bit his hand and started pulling he hair. I hear the other run up the stairs but i didn't care imma make this bitch submit to me.

"STOP CUTTING ME OFF YOU FUCKER!" i yelled successfully pinning him on the ground. "Fuck fine im sor-" "SHUT YO ASS UP" i yelled and he went quiet "now me and ali are going to the club and everyone coming with do i make myself clear?" "yes" he muttered and i gripped is hair tighter "yes what?" i growled "yes ma'am" he said.

I smiled "good boy" i said getting up and walking up to the shocked group of boys "get ready NOW" i Said and they ran off in different directions to follow my order i smile and walked back to the room to tell ali the news.

To be continue

A/n: im sorry i know i said thursday but i had forgotten and kinda got busy but to make up her are bts daddy/mommy edits for you guys hope you forgive me.