Chapter 4

Zeke POV

I wake up with Tris curled into me, her back facing me. I move my arm from over her and smile. I'm glad I'm the one who conquered her fear with her. She wakes up slowly and turns round to me. She smiles up at me and I kiss the top of her head.
"I love you." I say to her.
"I love you,too."

I'm about to kiss her when there's a knock on the door.
"I'll get it." Tris sings.
I laugh and she opens the door. Uriah's standing outside with a girl next to him. The girl looks moody but Uri stares at her like she's the best thing in the world.
"Hey, Tris." Uriah smiles at her.
"LITTLE BROTHER!" I scream sarcastically.
"BIG BROTHER!" He screams back and then looks from me to Tris, "What happened here last night?"
Tris blushes and I wink at him. He laughs and the girl next to him just smiles slightly.
"Who's the girl, Uri?" I ask, knowing that he hasn't flirted with a girl since what happened with Marlene.
"This is Abbie. She was the first jumper. She transferred from Erudite. I thought you might like to know that Four flirted with her so she knocked him out cold. He's in the infirmary." Uriah explains.
Abbie smirks quite evilly. Uri looks at her again with puppy dog eyes. She doesn't even notice but goes back to looking pissed off.

Uriah POV

I walk into the training room to see Abbie -the Erudite transfer, first jumper- beating up Four.
"What are you doing?" I ask, not to try and stop her, but out of pure curiosity.
"Beating up Four, what you doing?" She says like it's completely normal.
I smile. She's so different to all the other girls. I hear Four scream and then he collapses to the floor. She kicks his temple multiple times before I stop her.
"Hey, stop. You'll kill him!"
"Yeah about that. Do you support cannibalism? 'Cause we could eat him afterwards?"
I must give her a very confused look because then she bursts out laughing.
"Ha, got you! I think cannibalism is cool though." She says with a wink.
I laugh and walk up to them.
"Why you beating him up then?" I ask.
"He flirted with me." She states simply.
That's all he did? Wow. Don't want to get on the wrong side of her.
"Let's take Four to the infirmary." I suggest.

She shrugs and pulls him up over her shoulder. She starts to sprint to the infirmary. Once she reaches it, she puts him down on a chair, calls for a nurse and struts off. I laugh slightly and follow her out.
"Hey, I'm gonna go to one of my bestfriends place to tell her. They used to go out till he cheated on her. Do you wanna come with?" I ask, praying she says yes.
"Whatever."
I smile at her and she just scolds and continues walking.
"You coming then? I don't exactly know the way!"
"Coming!" I shout and catch up with her.

We reach Tris' door and I knock. Tris opens the door and I smile at her.
"Hey, Tris."
"LITTLE BROTHER!" I hear Zeke scream sarcastically.
"BIG BROTHER!" I scream back and then my mind clicks. I look from Zeke to Tris and then ask, "What happened here last night?"
Tris blushes and Zeke winks at me. Oh! They must've done the frick frack. I laugh and I look at Abbie who's smiling very slightly.
"Who's the girl, Uri?" Zeke asks me.
He knows how much Marlene messed with my head after dumping me for Lynn. He must notice that I look at Abbie differently.
"This is Abbie. She was the first jumper. She transferred from Erudite. I thought you might like to know that Four flirted with her so she knocked him out cold. He's in the infirmary." I explain.

Abbie evilly smirks next to me. I find myself staring at her but she doesn't notice and goes back to looking pissed off at someone. That's what makes her different; she's overly viscous, even for a Dauntless, but that makes her quite badass.

"It was nice to kind of meet you even though I don't know your names but I've got training so bye peasants!" Abbie exclaims.
As she walks off Zeke and Tris scream their names. She waves her hand and just continues to walk off.
"Feisty one, Uri!" Zeke winks at me.
I roll my eyes and walk off.

A/N: I know that went off Zeketris slightly but oh well because... IF YOU HAVEN'T GUESSED MY NAME'S ABBIE AND THAT IS BASICALLY MY PERSONALITY SO ME AND URI! SOMEBODY THINK OF A SHIP NAME FOR US! HAHA.

Sorry, I get overexcited about Uri.