Chapter 1: the nightmare

**Before you start reading this chapter, let me tell you that you are loved no matter who you are, and this book is to prove to you that no matter what you're going through, there is someone who WILL understand and love you truly.**

TW: they will talk about Jeffrey Dahmer.

*Edited*

Enjoy:)!

*

Daddy, slow down," I cried, looking at the road ahead of us. (A.N: say WOOHOO if you thought of something dirty.)

"Your brother is so stupid! How could he not think straight? I thought I gave him what he wanted!" He yelled. He was driving so fast and in the fast lane.  He was freaking me out. We were okay, and then he was mad and out of control.

"Daddy, please stop! You're going to get us both killed!" I tried to stop him, but he kept driving so fast. It was like something else possessed him that night, and he pretended I wasn't in the passenger.

"I'm sorry, Lia. I have to drive as fast as possible; after all, your brother deserves nothing because he just ruined our family." That was the last thing he said before we crashed into a truck.

Darkness consumed me, and the last thing I saw was my dad moving his lips as if I could hear a single word coming out of his mouth.

***
I woke up feeling heavy and empty at the same time. This memory was more like a flashback than a nightmare that woke me up in the middle of the night.

It didn't matter how often I tried to get rid of them; they kept returning to haunt me.

Those nightmares were only about the night that ruined my life. The night that changed who I am.

Before that night, I was an innocent little girl in daddy's world. My dad was everything to me. I woke up thinking about her dad. I slept while listening to his bedtime stories.

He was everything to me, and he was more than enough. He showed me how to live and how to be happy.

It was like he was my source to happiness, and now without him, this feeling has been gone for so long that I forgot how it felt.

How it felt to be happy. 

I lived through my dad, and I lived for him. I became the best because of him, and he taught me everything I needed to know to survive.

He was the one who fixed my bike when I broke it for the hundredth time. He fixed everything for me, and now, he's not here anymore.

I let the tears roll down my cheeks, and I sob quietly, scared to wake my brothers up. They are all great brothers, but no one can replace my dad.

My mother died while giving birth to me, because she had too many kids which affected her health, but she longed for a girl.

So, even when the doctor had warned her multiple times about the pregnancy, but she kept refusing to abort us.

She had triplets. Alex, Anthony, and I.  She wanted my dad to have the girl he dreamt of, even though it costed him my mom's death.

I get up from the bed, and rush to the bathroom. I don't feel well, but I know I have to go to school.

I take a quick shower, and when I get out of the bathroom, I read the time on my phone.

5:36.

"Awesome," I sigh.

I grab my gray cargo pants with a white crop tube top, and open my other closet to take my gray oversized zip up jacket.