Theo Raeken - "You don't win battles with hate. Nobody does."

You couldn't remember the last time Beacon Hills had been this quiet, this peaceful, this pleasant. You also knew that it wouldn't last. You had lived in Beacon Hills for as long as you could remember and you had known about the supernatural for quite a few years already too. You had learned that every time one thread was eliminated another arose out of nowhere.

"If I had a penny of myself, I would offer you a penny for your thoughts." Theo turned to his side and he placed his hand on your stomach. "But all my pennies are yours already. Doesn't mean I'm not curious, though." He pressed a soft kiss to your cheek and you curled your lips up into a smile.

Not too long ago Theo had been a thread. He had been one of those enemies your friends had fought. The only reason he was alive, laying next to you in the grass, was because they had needed him to fight one of their many other enemies. And maybe, just maybe, he had also been brought back because you had missed him.

"It's strange. We look up at the same stars and see such different things." You murmured. You had your eyes only half open and your hands rested on your stomach. "What do you see when you look at the stars?" You locked your glance with his and Theo widened his eyes and raised his eyebrows.

"I see a small dot in a dark blue sky." He shrugged his shoulders. "Did you know that we're not even watching the stars as they currently are?" He placed himself on top of you and he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. "The stars are so far away that it even takes the light eight years to reach our eyes. We're looking at the stars and we see what they looked like eight years ago."

You curled your lips up into a smile. "And here I thought you asked me to come here because it was so romantic to stare at the stars together."

"It is..." Theo's nose brushed yours. "But mostly because stars only shine at night, when everyone else is in bed, when we have the entire world to ourselves." He pressed the palm of his hand to your cheek before he leaned in to kiss your slightly opened lips.

"What are you gonna do when the next enemy comes to Beacon Hills?" You wrapped your arms around his waist and cocked your head before you kissed him back. "Do you consider yourself officially part of the pack already?"

"I do." Theo nodded, his lips wandering over your chin, your neck and eventually your collar bone. "I have a very good reason to fight with the pack." He murmured, whispering softly while he shove his hands under your shirt to slowly lift it up. "I love you, that's my reason." He kissed your stomach. "You're part of the pack, so I feel part of the pack."

"You are part of the pack..." You whispered and your hands went through his hair while his tongue slid over the skin right above your jeans. "And I think you've just become a far better fighter than you've already been."

"You think so?" Theo unbuttoned your pants and started to shove it down your hips. "I think that's almost impossible."

"It's not." You shook your head. "You don't win battles with hate. Nobody does. You win them with love. You don't win because you're fighting against something. You win because you're fighting for something."

"For that to work you need something to fight for." Theo's hand slipped in your boxershort. "Or someone." He looked up at you and he smiled when his glance met yours. "It's not the pack that made me stronger. It's you. You make me stronger."