HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: ONE SHOTS

A/N - plugging in this pic because Jin wtf that's terrifying af

Hey guys! This isn't an update regarding T7W and its plot but these are the horror one shots I mentioned at the end of the last chapter! Hopefully you guys actually read the a/n ;;

Anyways, these are two horror shots that I never got to upload or share with anyone so instead of letting them rot with my other 9999 drafts, I decided to post the best ones (early) for Halloween as my treat for you huns! These focus more on the psychological horror more than gore so enjoy! >:D

Reminder: these do not affect the plot of T7W or any of its characters!

-

Halloween Horror One Shot #1: Itchy

Itchy. Everything was so itchy.

Yoongi could feel it crawling under his skin, something was there begging to be let out. So he scratched it, the skin of his arm turning cherry red. It was still there, pulsating against the layer of flesh, tingling and piercing his muscles.

His face, itchy. Legs, itchy. Lips, itchy. Itchy, itchy, itchy.

Yoongi walked into his living room, seeing a man with doe eyes staring back at him as he continued to scratch his arm. Itchy. So itchy. The urge was there. It was begging to break free.

He asked if he was alright. Yoongi replied that it was just itchy.

So itchy.

Yoongi sat on the ceramic toilet in his bathroom, scratching. Oh, how itchy everything was. His fingertips rubbed against his flesh, nails digging into the soft layer.

Itchy, itchy, itchy.

He came in, screaming at the sight of Yoongi.

Itchy, itchy, itchy.

So itchy.

Something warm was now coating Yoongi's hand but he couldn't care less. Everything was still so itchy. The flesh of his arm was mushy and sticky now, it was warm, like it was liquid.

He screamed. And screamed.

Yoongi peeled a portion of his flesh away from his arm, staring at the porcelain colored beauty. He rubbed it, oh how smooth it was.

But it was still itchy.

Itchy, itchy, itchy.

One day, he felt itchy as well. He never said it but Yoongi knew it all. It was the eyes, the window to the soul. He had the same urge, it was begging to be let out, just like how Yoongi let out his.

So, night fell and Yoongi walked out of his bedroom while scratching his bandaged arm.

Itchy.

There he was, lying on the bed, wrapped in the duvets like a cocoon ready to sprout into a beautiful butterfly during the days of spring.

Itchy. Scratch, scratch, scratch.

Yoongi loved him too much. He was going to scratch his itch for him.

So he did.

Itchy, itchy, itchy.

Finally, the itch has been scratched.

-

Halloween Horror One Shot #2: Family