•TWENTY-ONE• ANDY•

I stare at the heartbroken Luna, Mary said that she will try to talk to her brother as she left-I feel helpless for him because he was like a child. crying endlessly like he was hurt-more than physically hurt.

I have guessed that-Luna was really in love with Alpha despite all the shortcomings, He really fell in love with him even though he was just forced by Alpha Damon back at the packhouse.

Trying myself not to cry-I was worried that Giovanni must have heard what happen, about me being banished from the pack and so on.

BEEP BEEP BEEP SABI NG JEEP-

I heard the ringtone of my phone rang loudly.

I pulled out my phone on my pocket-It was a old phone but it's still usable. I see Giovanni's number on the screen as he was calling-I decided to press "Accept" as I put the phone on my ear.

"Andy!? Where are you? I heard the news of you-What the fuck did just happen?!"

Bitting my lip softly, I waited for the other line to calm down before I continued.

"I-I'm Okay, I'm here in the city with Luna Khene-we're here in the hospital..."

"Ho-Hospital?! Wait for me, I'm going there!"

"Okay..Okay...Bye.."

Once I've ended the call-I stare at Luna Khene who was still sobbing-softly as he can as I can't help but feel pity for the two of us.

He was very cute and more femine than I am..I would probably have a crush on him if I didn't have a handsome mate..

I heave out a sigh as I lean down-praying to the moon goddess-wondering why did she make us suffer like this.

I leave Khene for a while-leaving him to have some times for himself, I passed through the hallways till I reach the entrance of the hospital to fetch Giovanni..

As I walked ouside the hospital-my eyes widened at what I've saw..

Giovanni was there.

Kissing..someone else.

Tears fall out of my eyes-as I sobbed. Goddess-I don't understand..

They suddenly notice my presence and Giovanni eyes widen as he pushed the person who he's making out with. He tried to approach me but I backed away. Staring at him with pure...Hatred.

"How dare you Giovanni! I'll wish- you're not my mate anymore!"

I croaked-tears falling down my eyes as I turn around. Running away from here, Away from everyone..

Dear Goddess-I hope I'll be okay.

TWENTY-ONE