twelve

wonwoo and mingyu spent sunday morning hanging out and binge watching running man.

"song jihyo looks so good with kim jongkook." wonwoo commented.

"nooooo shut up i miss gary." mingyu pouted.

"me too." wonwoo's face drooped.

"kwang soo is so funny, him and yoo jaesuk are a good comedy duo. sukjin too!" mingyu had a face full of popcorn.

"haha is underappreciated, haha is amazing." wonwoo said.

wonwoo suddenly got a phone call.

"hold up, i'm gonna take this call." wonwoo said and walked into mingyu's kitchen.

wonwoo came back ten minutes later. mingyu was wondering what took him so long.

 "you think we're at that age where we should be dating?" wonwoo suddenly asked.

"we're in our early 20's.. i guess?" mingyu answered.

"well, seungkwan and hansol are going to a goukon (a blind date in a group) and we need one more guy. wanna come with us?" wonwoo asked.

mingyu was shocked, wonwoo was never the type to date and go out.

"i guess he's at that age.." mingyu sighed in his mind.

"i-uh.. i'm not sure to be honest. i think i'll pass." mingyu responded to wonwoo's question.

"okay, tell me if you change your mind." wonwoo nodded.

"aight." mingyu mumbled.

"i should prepare right now, i'll see you later." wonwoo waved.

mingyu halfheartedly waved back.

wonwoo was wondering how mingyu wouldn't be himself and jump with joy to go somewhere with wonwoo. mingyu had a couple of dates, so mingyu wouldn't be shy.

mingyu contemplated about wonwoo meeting  a pretty girl there and them suddenly dating, where he's kissing a girl and holding her hand.

"god.. i'm getting a headache from this." mingyu groaned. 

wonwoo was ready to get dressed and he called jun to go to the goukon.

he had a little change of heart.

"hey jun, wanna ask minghao if he can fill in for me?" wonwoo asked.

jun hesitated, "okay?"

"thank you so much." wonwoo said and made his way towards mingyu's house.

wonwoo had thoughts about mingyu and how they would always spend their sunday's together, chilling at home and watching korean variety shows. he knew mingyu would be lonely at home and suddenly felt bad. 

mingyu heard his doorbell ring while he was moping in his room.

he was shocked to see wonwoo.

"i bet its just to borrow a tie.." mingyu sighed.

wonwoo saw mingyu pout when he saw him.

wonwoo put his hands on the sides of his face and squished his cheeks.

"not happy to see me?" he smiled.

"w-why aren't you wearing something fancy?" mingyu stammered, a bit relieved.

"minghao is filling in for me." wonwoo answered.

"how does jun think?"

"he's going too."

"what do the both of them think?"

"eh, they're going to be all over each other anyway." wonwoo waved the topic away.

mingyu opened his arms for a hug and wrapped wonwoo around his arms.

"whoa whoa, easy there on the hugs." wonwoo looked shocked.

"i'm so glad you're here." mingyu said.

wonwoo felt a jolt of happiness go through his body.

"who cares about a stupid goukon anyway?" wonwoo chuckled.