Unlinking

My eyes flutter open as the early morning light intrudes through the open curtains of the hotel room

My eyes flutter open as the early morning light intrudes through the open curtains of the hotel room. A soft moan escaped my lips as I feel lips continue to suck on my soft spot at the bottom of my neck, causing constant satisfactory moans to escape my mouth and fill our room. Klaus stops his sucking and blows on the spot where my new hickey rests, causing it to tingle. I turn over so that I am resting on my back as Klaus continues to place wet kisses along my body, trailing down from my ear lobe to my chest.

"Good morning Princess." He says hoarsely between kisses, I smile sweetly at him. He pulls back, climbing over one of my legs to straddle me, he stares at me with admiration before leaning down to press his lips against mine. He pulls back and lays to the side of me, smiling at the ceiling. I turn to my side, propping myself up on my elbow and using my other hand to trace the skin on his torso.

"What's the plan for today?" I ask, continuing my trailing.

"Today, we are to find my boar of a brother." He sighs, leaning up and pecking my lips in a loving manner.

___________________________________________________________

"Hello Finn." Klaus says, walking up to him with his fingers interlaced with my own.

"Hello Niklaus. Evie. I have nothing to say to you" He says, trying to walk past us, only to find his way blocked by myself and Klaus.

"Well, I'm not here to chat. I will ask you one time though, where's our mother?"Klaus asks, getting straight to the point.

"Gone to find another way to end our abominable lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again."

"Do you really have nothing left to live for?" I ask him, looking into his eyes with pity as he stares back into my own blankly.

"Well, how fortunate that I found you, I require your assistance." Klaus says as Finn tears his scrutinising gaze away from me, allowing me to breathe again.

"I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead" Finn says, resulting in a sigh from me... I do not like to give up on people, but it seems as if Klaus's brother has given up on himself.

"Right, well, that's the thing; you see you won't be able to see me dead, because if I die, then you die. So, wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid." Klaus says, feigning disappointment.

"Oh, bother someone else with your hollowed charms, Niklaus." Finn groans passively.

"Why? Why not come bother my big brother? I cannot bother Evie because then I get no kisses" he winks at me suggestively as I peck his cheek. " I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls, I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together." Klaus continues, smiling like a 6 year old boy after receiving a kiss.

"I have no wish to be unlinked." Finn says, once again attempting to walk past us.

Klaus moves in front of Finn and places his hand on his chest to stop him from moving on.