Chapter 9

"Harry?" I whisper weakly, how does he look so fucking hot?

Different.... Yea I mean different.

It was then I realized that his shirt laid unbuttoned against his skin showing his chiseled inked chest and his pants were unbuttoned. He looks down realizing where my gaze was and quickly buttons the bottom three leaving the top wide enough for the top of his butterfly to peak out. He had tattoos before but never this many. 

"Do you erm, want to come in?" He asks running his hand through his majestic curly mane. 

"I'm sorry if this was a bad time-"

"Don't worry about it, come in." He says holding his door open, I nod before walking into the clean modern condo. It was beautiful but still lived in enough to be comfortable. "Have a seat on the couch, I need to take care of something. I'll be right back." He assures me, I sit down and he jogs up the stairs. Muffled voices soon sound then I hear a woman shouting. 

"What the fuck Harry? What changed in the last three minutes?" A woman's voice growls.

Oh shit, what did I interrupt?

"Look I'm just not that into you ok?" Harry mutters lowly and I can't help but chuckle, at least he's honest. I hold my breath as footsteps are heard coming down the stairs, a tall pretty blonde emerges wearing a dress 2 sizes too small for her. She sees me and stops in her tracks at the end of the stairs.

"Seriously Harry?" She says motioning to me before rolling her eyes. "You ditch me for her?"

"What I do and who I do it with is none of your damn business, please get out of my house Taylor." Harry seethes, his tone sends shivers down my spine and my eyes widen as the blonde slaps Harry across the face. Harry starts laughing evilly before biting his lip. "Her mom slaps harder." He motions to me smirking.

"You're sick." She mutters before stomping to the door.

"Thank you, go ahead and delete my number while you wait for your ride." Harry chirps with a large grin before slamming the door behind her and locking it.

"If I had known you were busy I could of come back later." I inform him and he sighs.

"I wasn't busy, I was bored." He mumbles as he walks in front of me, my eyes can't help but travel down his body to his tight fitting jeans. 

"Your pants are still unbuttoned." I state simply, he sucks in a breath seeing where I was staring and buttons them before sitting on the couch across from me. 

"Sorry about that." He says with an apologetic smile, there was barely a trace of his British accent left aside from how slow he talked. "I should be thanking you honestly, she's clingy and annoying as fuck. You did me a favor." He explains and I roll my eyes.

"Then why sleep with her?" I challenge with my brow cocked.

"A man does have needs Angel." He says with a mischievous smirk, I turn away to hide my smile as I shake my head. "It's been a while hm?" 

"Yea, it has." I reply, his green gaze is so intense I look down and play with my fingers.

"You've changed a lot, you look so-"

"Much like my mother, I know." I interrupt him snapping.

"Actually I was going to say beautiful."