F I N

A/N: #RESPECTHARRY !!

Vote and comment guys! It's the last chapter. 😊

Unedited.

Lisa's Point of View:

I wake up with a loud gasp, sucking greedily some air to nourish my deprived lungs. I try to pry my heavy eyes open and to move my body but it feels so weak and heavy. I manage to crack my eyes open after a few seconds allowing me to notice that the room I'm in is small and dark and I sense it's also moving. Wait no, I'm not in a room, I'm inside a running van.

I attempt to move again and the sharp shooting pain on both of my arms remind me of eveything.

A lone tear drops to my cheek as I utter a little prayer, grateful that I managed to survive and cheat death. So does it means that I also managed to escape the Don?

Wait, but where's Theo?

My eyes eventually have adjusted to the dark surrounding and a chill runs through my spine when I see two unfamiliar men holding large guns in their arms sitting intimidatingly just across me.

Tears begin to form in my eyes when realization hits me.

Something went wrong with Theo's plan, I'm so sure of it. He never mentioned any of this as part of his plan. I should be in his car right now, with him and two of his hired men. This two intimidating goons infront of me are not the type Theo would hire.

"W-where's Theo? Where am I? Where are you bringing me?" I attempt to sound brave but my voice comes out hoarsed and scratchy. To my frustration they didn't answer my question, instead one of the goon rises from his seat and approaches the medical box sitting beside me.

My eyes widen in horror when he draws a large syringe. He smirks at me wickedly before he plunged it's content without warning to my neck.

I scream in pain and whatever thing he injected into me causes my limbs to instantly feel like jelly and even weaker. My racing mind begins to get fuzzy and my erratic pulse starts to calm down.

"What's happening to me?" I scream but my voice came out more like a whisper. I try to move my limbs to fight back but my attempts are futile, whatever he injected to my body is taking its effect swiftly.

Weak sob rocks my chest since I'm losing control over my body. In this weak and paralyzed state, I suddenly have this urge to see Harry. I want him to pull me out of this misery and be in the safety of his arms again like he usually do for me when I'm in trouble and danger.

Why? Why the need for him right now? I ask myself frustratingly. I should be asking for Theo instead of him since he's the one who has the courage to help you. He cares for you. Theo's the one who willingly risked himself for you not Harry. Why?

"Because you love him." A unknown voice suddenly answers me.

"No! I do not!" I deny out loud. The goon looks at me like I'm crazy. Wait, the voice where did it come from? I think I'm going deranged now since I can hear a voice talking to me in my head.

This is really weird. My body feels dead and my hazy mind is starting to get delusional.

"The drug is taking its effect now." The goon who violently plunged the syringe to my neck informs his companion.

Great, they tried to remove my control over my body and now they want to mess with my head too. I hear the voice speaks again to my bewilderment.

"You do." The voice in my head retorts back answering my violent reaction from it's outrageous assumption. "You wouldn't have thought of being with him right now if you didn't love him. You wouldn't have been hopeful that he would change one day and you would gave up on him long time ago if you actually didn't love and accepted him." The voice continues to argue in my head. Someone is talking in my head and it should freak me out but I decide to accept that this is probably the drug's effect. Or maybe it's my subconscious talking to me?