Chapter *21*

Guys please remember to vote on each chapter. I don't want ghost readers. Comment too.

Tyrie fine ass^^^

********
A week later. . .

Shant'A

After Tyrie made me see stars and made my soul leave my body, I had to do something for him. I was too shy to give him head or anything, so I decided something sweet and simple. We haven't really gone our first date yet, so I thought it was time.

I wanted it to be the best night for both of us. I was really nervous about asking him instead of him asking me, but gender roles are stupid. If I wanna ask my boyfriend out on a date then fuck it.

It took me a while to plan out how this would go. I think he'll like it though. I had gotten a little help from his mother and my own, so this should go smoothly.

Tyrie

I was driving home from work, but something felt off. I haven't heard from Tae all day. I had tried to call her during my lunch break, but it went straight to voicemail.

I walked in the house and it was quiet. My watch read 5:30, so mama and Charm should be here. I went upstairs to my room and saw a note on my bed. A smile spread across my face when I read who it was from.

Hello my king. Tonight I'm going to show you my thanks for how supportive you have been. Tyrie you have been my rock ever since we met. You deserve everything I have to give and more.
Now I know you just home from working hard, so I want you to take a relaxing shower. When you come out there is a new outfit hanging up in your closet.

Until tonight, my love. 💋

I chuckled at myself. My girl is taking me on our first date. Mane I'm gone have to wife her up. It's not common that your girlfriend decides to spoil you back.

After my shower I looked in my closet. Sure enough there was a bag hanging up and a shoe with another note stuck on it.

I hope that shower relieved your stress. I am sorry I couldn't be there with you, but I'm still getting a few things ready. Inside the bag is tonight's outfit with a new pair of shoes. I'm excited to see you dressed up sexy for me. Once your done an Uber will be waiting outside to take you to our date.

Can't wait to see you.

I looked at the clothes and mentally thought of which wedding ring cut Tae might like. She seems like a princess cut type of woman.