Stronger

This part is dedicated to FlamingMuffin who wanted some more Anakin and Ahsoka moments

Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano stood in a training room of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Their lightsabers were out and both were gazing at each other.

"Remember everything Obi Wan and myself have taught you. Don't lose concentration and don't put your guard down. Take ready position" Anakin told his apprentice.

Ahsoka eagerly got into the pose and ignited her blades. Anakin did the same and his own lightsaber lit up. After a couple of seconds, the young Togruta ran at her Master. The older Jedi watched Ahsoka's attack carefully and knew exactly what she was about to do. Ahsoka leapt up above Anakin who easily blocked high and used the Force to throw her aside. Ahsoka landed on her feet and glared at Anakin.

"Saw that one coming from a mile away. Change tactics Ahsoka. We've talked about this. Don't be so predictable" Anakin told Ahsoka sharply.

The Padawan glared at her teacher before running at him. Anakin sighed to himself, knowing yet again what his apprentice was about to attempt. But to his surprise, Ahsoka didn't try a high or low assualt. Quite the opposite all together. The Togruta back flipped and used the Force to throw Anakin across the room. Keeping her concentration, the girl had her Master pinned to the wall.

"Good Ahsoka. Very good" Anakin praised.

"See that one coming from a mile away?" Ahsoka asked with a smirk.

"No. But you've forgotten one thing."

"What's that?"

"I have the Force too."

Before Ahsoka knew it she'd been thrown across the training room. Getting to her feet, Ahsoka looked up to see Anakin grinning at her.

"Hit me with everything you've got" he challenged.

"Gladly" Ahsoka said.

This time, Anakin charged at his apprentice and the Togruta was ready. Doing a limbo underneath Anakin's incoming blade, Ahsoka jumped and kicked out at her master. The Jedi was forced to fall forward and Ahsoka looked down on him smugly.

"Give up?" She taunted.

"Not on your life" Anakin grinned getting to his feet.

The two connected blades and all the while, looking at one another with furrowed brows and provoking smiles. The two lunged, attacked and defended with all the strength they had. Suddenly without warning, Anakin hooked his foot round Ahsoka's ankles and yanked out. The Togruta gave a yelp as she fell backwards and landed on the ground. Her lightsabers rolled from her hands. With a small groan, Ahsoka raised her head and came face to face with the end of Anakin's lightsaber. She looked up at Anakin who was gazing down on her.

"I win" he said.

"Again."

Ahsoka glared at her Master as he deactivated his blade.

"Don't need to rub it in" she muttered.

"Hey you better than last time did you?" Anakin asked.
"You actually had me stuck for once."

Ahsoka gave Anakin a 'one eyebrow up' look.

"Listen, here's my point Snips" Anakin crouched in front of Ahsoka.

"The fact that you're beating me is a massive accomplishment. It just proves how much you've improved. Think about it. In the past, you could never keep me down for even a few seconds. Plus, you barely lasted five minutes in a battle. Now look at you. You've done well Padawan."

Ahsoka couldn't help but smile.

"Wanna go out of three?" she asked.

"You're on" Anakin grinned helping her up.

After retrieving her lightsabers, Ahsoka activated them and struck into ready position. Anakin exhaled a chuckle and did the same.

His Padawan was getting stronger every day.