SPINOFF #1 OUT

HERE IT IS GUYS
The first spinoff of Treat You Better!!

And that is...

"Dreaming in LA"!!!

 Saying that Noah Mendes and Rebekah Dallas don't have huge things coming for them ahead in their lives is saying little

Saying that Noah Mendes and Rebekah Dallas don't have huge things coming for them ahead in their lives is saying little. Being in the spotlight since their very first breaths because of who their parents are, neither is afraid to dream big: while Rebekah is already a quite well known Disney Channel actress and dreams of winning an Emmy one day, Noah is already an international pop star with a number one album, and aspires to one day leave his mark in music history, just like his father, Shawn Mendes, did.

Even though she doesn't any DNA relation to his family, Noah thinks of Rebekah like she is a sister to him. After all, he had been there when she was born. He may not remember it because he was one year old, but he was there. They have always had a strong bond, being there to support each other whenever, growing up in the same street, their families well acquainted. The thing is, when you act like siblings your whole life, it's difficult to recognize when your feelings change.

And that's what happened to Noah at least. Becky though, she wasn't fooled. By the time she was sixteen she knew very well that what she felt for Noah wasn't what she had always labeled as sibling love. She wanted to change things, however, when who you have feelings for stubborns on seeing you like a sister, it's difficult for you to break out of this "sister zone". Will she ever make it, or will she forever be seen in Noah's eyes as a sister with different blood?

So? What do you guys think? I hope you like this story! You can now find the first chapter published in my profile :)

I'll keep you all updated on the other spinoff coming around, which is Cameron's and Violet's. However please don't expect it to release anytime soon... with this new spinoff, that's three stories I am working on right now, that's a lot. A fourth one would be a little too much don't you agree? 😅

Hope you enjoy!
Xxx,
Sara