Prank Calls ; Tsukihina X Reader Part II

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! Some people requested a second part, but there's just not too much to add. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

•••

"(Y/N), there's someone on the phone who needs you urgently!" Your coworker yells, grabbing your attention.

"Just a second!" You yell in response, before wiping your flour covered hands on your apron.

You rush towards the phone and take it out of your coworkers hand. You place the black phone near your ear and greet the caller.

(Y-Y/N), it's me. I-I" Tsukishima's voice rings out.

"Kei? What's wrong?! You sound distraught!"

"I-H-Car-Ambu-ambul" Tsukishima attempts to voice, but is to distressed to finish his sentence.

"Kei, I need to you to calm down, and tell me what's going on." You sooth your boyfriend, as your heart rate begins to pickup and anxiety settles.

"W-we were coming to vi-visit you. B-b-but as we we-were cros-sing the road, a drunk-k driver hit-t h-im! (Y/N), t-they don't thi-nk he's-s going-g to make it-it past tonight-t-" Tsukishima hiccups, before sobs take over his words.

"Him? Please tell me you don't mean Shouyou!" You ask, panicking and pacing back and forth.

"Y-you need to get-t to h-here as s-soon as possible, pl-please!" Tsukishima cries out.

"Kei, Kei, I need you to tell me where you're at."

"We're at the Kokuritsu Hospital-l, plea-se hurry-y!"

"I-I'll be there as soon as possible!"

"W-wait, before you go! I need to you stop and grab-b the ph-photo of the th-ree of-f us that's on t-the side table in o-our bedroom. The la-st thing Shouyou said b-before he went unconscious w-was that if he d-died, he wanted to di-e with h-his favorite picture b-by his sid-" Tsukishima cuts himself off once again, not being able to finish what he's saying.

"O-ok, I'll grab it and be t-there as soon as possible!"

You place the work phone back on the counter, before untying your apron and throwing it on the dirty counter. You shout a notice to your boss and run from behind the counters and out the door. Your legs stride towards your car, before you skid to a stop and jump into the car. Your shaky fingers struggle to push the key in and start the car, but you're eventually able to turn the car on.

You speedily drive down the semi-busy roads of Miyagi, going over the limit by a solid 20 mph. Your mind's in a foggy haze, and your having trouble driving. Your eyes are clouded with so many tears, to the point that your cheeks are sopping wet. The road is all one gigantic blur of dull colors. As you pass each car, time seems to slow down.

And your mind goes blank.

"Shouyou. Please don't leave us." You whisper quietly, your salty tears streaming into your now open mouth.

•••

You park your car completely out of line, but you could care less right now.

You hop out of your car, twist your ankle by accident, but continue to run through the front door.

Your breathing is heavy, as well as the tears flowing down your face like a stream. You let out several gasps in attempt to catch your breath, followed with a couple of painful screams.

You trip and fall up the stairs multiple times, but get back up on your feet each time. You stumble down the hallway and rush into your room.

As your body jerks into your room, your eyes instantly meet to pairs of golden orbs.

Two pairs.

Kei's.

And... Shouyou's?

"S-shouyou?" You whisper, your chest still heaving out sobs.

"We so got you!" Tsukishima smirks, removing his arm from Shouyou's small waist.

"Shouyou."

"(Y/N)-0, Tsukihina-1!" Hinata yells, giving Tsukishima a double high five.

You breathe out a large sigh, before crumbling to the floor. You bow your head to the floor, and let the sobs continue to grow louder.

Your body shakes and heaves as puddles form on the floor. Your loud chokes and breathing flow throughout the room, genuinely worrying your two boyfriends.

"...(Y/N)?"

"You fucking assholes!" You yell.

"That wasn't funny. You don't joke about that!"

"I'm sorry!" They simultaneously reply instantly, guilt building in their system.

"I genuinely thought I would never see Shouyou again. I believed that my unknowing goodbye was when I kissed Shouyou goodbye this morning!"

"(Y/N), please don't cry! We didn't mean to hurt you this much!" Shouyou says, rushing to your side.

"Well you should of thought of that before you fucking told me you were about to die!"

"Look, we're really really sorry. I don't know how else to voice how much I feel guilty right now. Please, forgive us." Tsukishima whispers, moving to put his hand on your back comfortingly.

"Don't touch me." You whisper, sitting back up and wiping your tears away.

You take a look at the extremely guilty expressions on your boyfriend's faces, and immediate your heart softens. You shake your head softly, before lunging towards the two boys and giving them large hugs.

"Please never do anything like that to me again." You whisper, squeezing the boys even tighter.

"I can't bear the thought of losing you two."

"We promise never to pull a stunt like that again." Tsukishima mutters, rubbing your back in smooth rhythms.

"I trust you." You whisper, shedding one last tear before pulling away and rapidly wipe away the saltiness off of your face.

"I'm so relieved you're ok Shouyou." You smile slightly.

"Yea, me too!"

You lightly chuckle at Hinata, raising your mood slightly.

"Let's go grab some snacks, and have a movie marathon. You're pick on the movies tonight (Y/N)." Tsukishima says, standing from the floor and quickly making his way downstairs to the kitchen.

"You two always know how to make me feel better."

"We're your boyfriends, it's our job!"