18 》 responsible adults

Ronnie's POV

I fucked up.

I fucked up big time.

He was angry with me; he hadn't even tried to talk to me in hours.

I wasn't even angry anymore.

I was just devastated that we didn't know what we were doing anymore.

We were lost.

We didn't know how to love each other anymore.

I just want to love him.

I don't want a repeat of the past year.

I want bliss and the perfect life.

I want to come back from all of this shit.

I want to fall asleep in his arms again.

I want to kiss him because I haven't felt his lips in months.

I want to hug him and feel safe in his arms.

For him to tell me that it would all be okay because I really did feel better everytime he would say that.

I can't remember the last time I told him that I loved him but I could remember all the missed opportunities.

I wanted to run into his room and accept all blame.

But I couldn't.

I couldn't.

I couldn't be selfish anymore.

He needed time.

He was happy.

With and without me.

He would be better off without me but he would also be lost; likewise.

The tears had dried and my whole body ached.

I noticed a while back that the music had stopped and that everyone had left.

No one had noticed that we were absent.

Until i heard shouts and yelling coming from the stairs,

"What do you mean that they got into a fight?" Corey asked as they all walked up the stairs.

Everyone went silent when they heard "fight".

This isn't new to them,

"I heard yelling and screaming over the music earlier so I rushed upstairs with Kat- Colby was stood underneath the hatch for Ronnie's room and he was just yelling".

I squeeze my eyes together in pain,

"Ronnie was screaming back and finally once I picked up the courage to ask what was going on he acted all weird and called me, 'Samuel,", he finished as they all halted at the intersection of the hall that separated mine and Colby's room.

I didn't to drag them into this.

I don't want to ruin their night,

"Okay then what else happened because that doesn't seem much like a typically Ronnie and Colby fight" Devyn questions.

She was right,

"Then he climbed up the ladders and there was a smash then followed by really bad- like arguing and screaming. Lots of 'fucks' and 'shits' and 'assholes' and-" Sam explain but was cut off by Aaron,

"Okay we get it" Aaron says,

"So it was a proper like- no I love yous or I hate yous?" Amanda questioned.

Everyone seemed worried and that was exactly what I didn't want,

"So.. what are we going to do?" Elton questions.

Everyone was hesitant but Aaron spoke up,

"We divide our groups to form mini groups for mini counselling" Aaron said awkwardly.

I let out a little laugh at his attempt of problem solving,

"Well she's up there and I'm guessing that Colby is in there" Sam sighs,

"Do we really want to do this? I mean-" Corey questions just as he should.

I know I wouldn't want to be him right now.

I don't even want to be me right now,

"Not really but they two are too stubborn to do something about it themselves so we have to step in and be the responsible adults," Devyn says with regret as she walks off down the hallway.

I hear people going off in different direction and people coming up the ladder.

Aaron's head pops up and he sighs,

"Here we go"

Q: who's fault is it?? (Please debate it out in the comments)