The world

Jennie's POV

I tried to pull my cap down as I notice people staring at us.

"Yoongi..." I muttered as I tug the hem of his shirt.

It was already dark but his mere presence is really attracting too much attention. 

I tried to pull my left hand away from his grasp but his grip just tighten. 

I looked at him when I heard him chuckled. 

"Yahhh!" I pouted. 

"You're so cute," he said as he pinches my cheek and of course, a few girls who had been following us squealed. 

"Oh my God, is Suga oppa dating her?"

"Who is she?"

"They look cute together."

"Ottoke, Suga oppa is no longer single."

"She's really pretty."

"I hate her. She'll take oppa away from us."

"Ommo, first, Jin oppa, now Suga oppa? My heart!"

I flinch a little as I heard the whispering of the people around us but I felt Yoongi pressing my hand and somehow, I felt a little relieved. 

"Don't mind them." I looked at him and my heart skipped a bit at the sight of him smiling. 

Beautiful

I was mesmerized by his beauty that I was startled when he pulled me closer to him, making me caught off-guard.

"Stay close to me," he muttered and I felt like dozens of elephants started sunning around my stomach. 

Ge'ez, Yoongi. What are you doing to me?

"Oppa, is she your girlfriend?" I heard one girl screamed but Yoongi didn't mind. He just looked at me smiling. 

"Breathe Jennie," he said as my eyes started to get teary.

The amount of people staring at us is making me feel giddy.

I'm scared that at one point,  a few of his fans would suddenly grab my hair and hurt me.

I tried to breathe deeply to release the tension building up on my body.

"Yep,  that's great." he flashes his gummy.

Fuck this. Does he know he's actually trying to kill me?

"Stop smiling like that," I muttered as I try to divert my attention to something else but then I had to look down once my eyes caught sight of the girls trying to take our pictures.

And then I felt his right arm wrapped around my waist as he pulled me closer.

I heard some people gasp.

"Ottoke.."

"What is oppa doing?"

I bit my lower lip as I heard some girls cry while the others were squealing.

Why do I feel like I would get into a lot of trouble after this?

We continued walking until we reached an enclosed food stall around the corner.

His hand landed on my back as he guides me inside.

"Oh,  Yoongi." the ahjumma greeted us once we enter.