Taegi pt 2

the high school au

It had been three months since the incident happened. Taehyung told Jimin about his relationship with Yoongi, and they found out he had been using them both for his pleasure.

"I wonder who his new victim is?" Jimin laughed as he rolled over on the bed. "Maybe it's Jungkook, I hope to god it's not"

"You sort of like Jungkook don't you?" Taehyung chuckled. "Don't lie"

"I'd feel like a perv" Jimin whined.

"It's two years for god's sake" Taehyung laughed. "And he's 17, you're 19"

"It's actually not that bad" Jimin shrugged. "I'm gonna ask him to prom"

"That's great Jimin!" Taehyung smiled. "I'm going with Sooyoung, neither of us have a date so yeah"

"Isn't she dating-"

"They broke up" Taehyung said.

"So when are you getting married?" Jimin asked sitting up. "Like litterally when are you getting married?"

"I don't know, it was supose to happen when i turn 19, so new years eve" Taehyung sighed.

"That's in one month" Jimin commented.

"Yeah i know" Taehyung half smiled.

"Taehyung!" His mother yelled walking into his room. "Oh hi Jimin"

"What is it?" Taehyung asked.

"You've been called into a meeting at school, with a Mr Min?" She asked. "It says it's important"

Jimin and Taehyung looked at eachother.
"When?" Taehyung asked.

"Tomorrow" She said. "And you're gonna have to go alone, i have to work"

Taehyung just sighed, he really didn't want this.

---

The next day Taehyung was outside Yoongi's office, all the students had left 20 minutes ago, and teachers were starting to leave aswell.

It felt like ages before Yoongi actually opened the door and called his name. With his deep sexy voice.

Taehyung went into the office and heard the door close behind him. Yoongi sat down at the desk and stared at him.

"Wh-why am I here?" Taehyung managed to ask.

"You're grades have been dropping in all my classes." Yoongi informed. "Is there any spesific reason?"

"No it's just a little hard" Taehyung said avoiding eye contact.

"Taehyung.. It would be good if you didn't let what happened effect your grades" Yoongi mentioned.

"I don't let it effect my grades!" Taehyung snapped. "What do you know about me anyways? Oh that's right, nothing!"

"Taehyung-"

"Don't Taehyung me!" Taehyung yelled.

"That's your name?" Yoongi questioned.

"I hate you Yoongi! Why did you even call me here?"

"I heard hate sex is gre-"

"Shut up! I'll do better on my grades okay?" Taehyung sighed.

"Taehyung can you listen?" Yoongi asked.

"I am" Taehyung said.

"I am so sorry" Yoongi said.

"Yeah right, fuck off-"