seventeen

chapter seventeen

It's been a week since Chanyeol admitted to possibly falling in love with the older male that went by the name Baekhyun. Chanyeol was currently in his boring extra mathematics class not paying attention to his teachers voice one bit.

All Chanyeol had in his mind was the small boy, Baekhyun.

Chanyeol just couldn't stop thinking of how the smaller looked whenever Chanyeol kissed him, which was a surprised and blushing face that always softened after Baekhyun sunk into the kiss. How Baekhyun looked so shy whenever Chanyeol was close or when Baekhyun catches Chanyeol staring. 

How Baekhyun facial features move when he speaks and how soft Baekhyuns lips were and looked. How when Baekhyun pouts he sets off too cute alarms in Chanyeol's mind.

All that was on his mind was;

Baekhyun...

Baekhyun...

Baekhyun...

"Chanyeol please answer this question." The teacher asked the day dreaming student.

"Baekhyun," Chanyeol accidentally blurted out.

His whole classed was sent into a fit of laughter and some students even shouting things like "Whipped" or "So in love". And you know what Chanyeol couldn't agree more to those statements even though he was a blushing mess at the moment from embarrassment.

"Sorry but wrong, try again next time." The teacher blurted out before laughing along with the class.

Chanyeol continued to blush through the whole lesson due to his embarrassing moment.

Damn that Baekhyun, Chanyeol thought.

;

A week has passed from the time Baekhyun had spend at Chanyeol's house. During that week the two have gotten a lot done, for example they finished writing the lyrics for the music assignment.

Baekhyun was currently making his way over to Chanyeol's house to record some verses of the song they called 'Heaven'. Baekhyun remembers how they came up with the name he started smiling uncontrollably at the thought.

"So what we gonna call this bad ass song aye?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun as the older just finished rereading the song lyrics.

"I personally think we should call it Angel." Chanyeol adds as Baekhyun adverts his eyes from the paper to Chanyeol's cute face.

"Hmmmm... I think Heaven would suit the song lyrics better." Baekhyun says reminding himself of the beautiful lyrics written for the song.

"But 'angel' is said a lot in the song Baek." Chanyeol says as he has his notepad on the table, pencil in hand looking at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun gives Chanyeol a are-you-actually-serious look. "You're so stupid." Baekhyun says followed by a small chuckle that Chanyeol adores.

"Then why would you choose Heaven?" Chanyeol asks curious but also challenging the name.

"Well firstly because if you actually read the beautiful lyrics I wrote—" "I helped too" Chanyeol cut Baekhyun off to say. "Well then the beautiful lyrics we wrote, you can see it talks about an angel and how someone— or supposedly us— is keeping this angel from leaving and returning back to heaven. It also states how someone wants the angel to stay forever and this person never wants to let go of the angel. Basically the angel is everything to this person." Like you are to me.. Baekhyun thought. Without knowing Chanyeol thought the exact same thing.