Goodbye

"Coat." Percy listed as him and Grace were walking down the platform, "Aphrod-" Grace pulled Percy down for a kiss.

"I'm sure I won't forget my owl, Percy." Grace laughed, Percy hugged her.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." Grace smiled, "I'm going to miss you so much."

"You better make those temples explode well, god damnet." Percy laughed, Grace wiped her eyes.

"I'll try," Grace laughed, they had a long embrace, before Percy let a tear fall himself.

"Oh God, I love you." Percy said, "a month is too long."

Grace started sniffling and rested her head on his chest, "... I don't think I can leave you."

"I can't be a distraction... you've wanted to go to Austria all your life." Percy said.

"Grace... we need to go." Bill said, Grace nodded.

"I'll be there in a minute." Grace smiled, she stroked Percy's chest.

"I know this is hard." Percy said, "I love you so much... I promise in a month I will be here, there for you."

Grace nodded and pressed her forehead to his, "You are the best boyfriend in the world."

"I know." Percy's smiled.

Grace left with a peck on the cheek, she walked to Bill, who was carrying his luggage.

As Grace was out of sight he gripped onto a black box that was in his pocket for his goodbye.

"Damnet." He whispered to himself as he apparated back to the burrow.