Jim Moriarty request - genius vs genius

Hey! Another request now, but I'm almost done with the list. Sorry for letting you wait so long; school is really killing me and even though I had a week vacation, I've spent it studying and making exercises... And now there's a test week coming up! Anyways, this is what I've been asked to do by The_Decoder:

Could you please write one for me where the reader is has photographic memory and is a genius and Jim Moriarty becomes obbessed with her and she eventually becomes his right hand women and wife. The name is Regan and I have raven black hair and blue eyes.

And here it is! I hope you'll enjoy it! 

-xox- 

***

I hate it here. I know it is necessary to stay in this damned building, for my own safety, but that doesn't mean I enjoy my safety. Not at all, actually. In this place, surrounded by dark walls and a low ceiling, I feel more trapped than ever. It was cold and humid which caused me to shiver since I was too stubborn to change my fitting suit for a winter coat. I've grown used to the darkness but I was annoyed by it since it was too dark to see a thing which caused me to trip over everything. I could only turn on the little light I had at a particular time which my watch did not show yet. Not that I could see the watch in this eternal night. Luckily it beeped every hour.

I knew it was dangerous to go out of this one chamber, for others will find me and definitely torture me. Here in this one chamber I was safe. No one could ever find out where the chamber is and that's why I'm not telling you where it is either.

I will only say that it's in Estonia, the land where my biggest enemy lives. Oh, did you think Sherlock was my biggest enemy, my only equal? You are wrong, honey. Here, in Estonia, lives another one clever enough to battle me. But even he won't expect me to hide in the land of his birth. No one could see this little underground chamber and no one was aware of its existence. No, no one could possibly find me here, I was convinced of that. And I, Jim Moriarty, am never wrong.

Yet this time I was.

And I was horribly wrong. My endless shivering and cursing was interrupted by a sound. Usually there was a total silence here, but now there was sound. It was soft, though, and I hoped it to be some sort of animal. Again I was mistaken and I realised my fault when the door slowly opened. A flashlight shone directly into my face and the sudden bright light blinded me. Spots of a white-ish light danced in front of my eyes. 'W-who are you?' I stuttered, too blind to stand up and face the man. 'That information is irrelevant.' The responding voice was the voice of a woman and I froze because of my astonishment. A woman? Who would be so clever to find me here? I did not have any female enemies.

I decided to play it cool. 'How is that irrelevant? I would like to know the name of whoever has beaten me.' I heard the girl giggle. 'Oh Moriarty, don't think it was that difficult.' She mocked me. That angered me. 'Say your name, kid.' I hissed and felt a sudden slap against my head that made me fall to the ground.

'My apologies, mister, I just need to get some things done. Now, would you be so kind to tell me where you've hidden your laptop?' Now it was my turn to giggle. 'No, your name first, then the laptop.' I had hidden it so well, she would never know where without me saying it. 'Let me see,' she started, 'there's close to no access here to the much needed internet but you probably made an access here somewhere. And it's probably wrapped in aluminium when you don't use it since that stops the radiation and you know the police have a device to detect radiation on common hiding places. So let's see. It has to be somewhere here... Ah!' I heard the sound of aluminium foil. 'Here it is. My sight still was blurred but I could see a form in the light of her flashlight that shone to the ceiling, lighting the entire chamber as she opened my laptop. The ticking of a keyboard followed.