Chapter 34

Chapter 34- Haylee's POV
It was so hot inside the room, we were about 23 people in that small hospital room. I was getting really claustrophobic and dizzy. Wow, I hated this so much.
"Can...can we go somewhere else? I'm feeling a bit dizzy." I informed everyone, failing my attempt to smile politely.
"Of course." Said Mahogany, kindly.
"Where do you want to go Hayls?" Said Carter, awkwardly. Mary Cate went to talk to Paul, he wanted to know whether they were going to break up or not. Carter hoped so, I knew he loved Mary Cate very much- and had definitely enjoyed that kiss.
I shrugged. "I don't know like..." I was interrupted by a worried Shawn.
"What about to an ice cream parlor? You like ice cream, right? And you an eat it, so..." Shawn said, such a sweetheart like always.
"Yes I do. Let's go get some ice cream." I said, smiling.
"I would rather stay here," Sad Johnson, who as usual was staring at Jasmine.
"I would like to go with-" Kayla's voice was interrupted by Leah kicking her on the ankle, preventing the petition of Kayla coming with us to the parlor. Kayla shrieked, and everyone laughed- except for Hayes, who right away pulled himself up from his chair and went towards Kayla and hugged her. Nash gasped, as Hayes momentarily kissed Kayla on the mouth.
Shit, that was not something to do in front of your older brother.
But Nash just smiled, looking at those two. He also sighed a little, knowing his brother had better luck with Kayla than he had had with McKenzie.
Hayes and Kayla stopped kissing, then just stared at each other, grinning. Hayes would ask her out soon, I knew it.
"Fuck this." Said Nash, getting up from the couch, directing himself towards McKenzie- who was standing by the window and beside Tye. He kissed her, and she did not pull back at all. McKenzie was happy, and so was Nash.
And so was I, for both of them.
It was finally happening.
Before we knew it, the hospital room turned into a church room. Kisses, kisses, kisses. Tye and Gilinsky, Sav and Jacob, Nash and McKenzie- heck even Cam and Leah, plus Aaron kissing Anna. They weren't dating, but soon maybe. Hayes was ashamed to kiss Kayla in front of Nash again, but I had predicated that those two had kissed many times before. Mahogany had admitted she had a wonderful boyfriend, a guy who lived in LA and was just such a sweetheart, Dylan- so she was not kissing anyone.
There was Shawn and I, just looking at each other, grinning from across the room. Everyone seemed so happy, finally complete.
Even I was complete, I had to admit.
Mary Cate walked through the door, causing all the cheers and kissing sounds to stop.
Mary Cate had her eyes bright red, but she was still smiling- as her usual her. She grabbed some tissues and whipped her nose carefully. Mary Cate was ready to tell us what happened.
"We broke up." She said, seeming a bit sad. I couldn't help but notice Cartah smiling a little.
"I'm so sor-" Mary Cate interrupted Sav.
"It's fine. It needed to happen. He treated me like shit, how come I was so stupid to not have done that before." She said, stressed.
"You deserve someone way better." Said Cam, pointing directly Carter, making us all laugh.
"Not now, though. I am not ready." She said calmly giving Cartah hope, Carter's smile could've lighted the whole world at that point.
"The ice cream parlor. Is someone still up for it?" I asked, no one emitted any sound. They all just looked at Shawn.
"I am." He said, smiling making his lazy eye twitch a little, which I thought was extremely cute.
"Alright, I'll drive." Shawn said, holding my hand so we could leave the hospital room.
Everyone else just grinned.
They were up to something.
~~~~
New fanfic on my profile: Tallies.
Chapter's dedication to: the beautiful Mary Cate❤️ Wow you mean so much to me, and you were there since like chapter two. I am so glad we talk daily, and that you always make me laugh those days we do talk. Thank you for making me a cheerful person & helping me in whatever I need. I love you so much, bestie.
Next chapter's dedication will go to someone that guesses my favorite ice cream flavor. 😏
Well I love you very, very much beautiful.
-Nat