Chapter 1: Just Another Day

Hey,

This is my new story. I hope you like it. 

I am not sure on updates as i have my A.S Exams in two weeks and i am stressing like mad. 

Vote, Comment, Follow,

Enjoy,

Chloe x

Hi, to anyone who has come to this story after reading Princess Of the Rogues. Thank you for your continued support :) xx

Chapter 1

                I groaned and rolled over in my bed. I pulled the covers further over me trying to drown out the alarm that was going off beside my bed. Not yet. Five more minutes. It really does make all of the difference. The constant annoying beeping continued with each beep getting even more annoying than the last.

                I kicked the covers away from me before reaching out and switching off my alarm. I sighed as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Stretching out in my bed, I caught a reflection of myself in the mirror. I groaned at the quick glimpse of my light brown hair strewn in all sorts of directions. I sighed. I was not a pretty person first thing in the morning.

                Swinging my legs out of the bed, I then walked into the ensuite bathroom. I ran the shower while I brushed my teeth and brushed out the knots in my hair. I showered quickly before drying my hair and changing into my clothes for the day. I pulled on my school uniform which was awful. A white blouse, tie, skirt and tights and best of all a blazer. My hair was now perfectly straight as I grabbed my bag and flute case before going downstairs.

                As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I dumped my bags near the front door ready for later. I walked into the kitchen where my mum was making herself some tea and breakfast.

                “Morning,” I spoke before yawning.

                I was not really a morning person if you couldn’t tell already. I made myself a cup of tea and toast before sitting at the table next to my mum.

                “Morning sweetie. How are you?” My mum asked taking a sip of her tea and going through her mark book.

                My mum was a teacher at my school which was a bonus and a problem at the same time but to be honest I really didn’t mind. My mum taught languages (French and Italian). I liked it just being my mum and I. I don’t know who my father is. He left us just after I was born and he has never tried to see me. I don’t need him. My mum doesn’t need him. We managed well on our own and we are happy which is all that matters.

                “I’m fine. A little nervous about my physics exams today but I think it will go ok. I certainly revised enough,” I smiled as I took another bite of my toast.

                I am fifteen at the moment. I turn 16 in two weeks. It was the end of May right now so it was the middle of GCSE Exam season and I had far too many exams to worry about but at least this was my last year. I was going to college next year.

                “You will be fine. When is your Italian and French exam,” My mum asked.

                “In a couple of days. I am not worried about them though,” I smiled.

                My mum had raised me so I was constantly learning languages. I was fluent in English, French and Italian. Italian wasn’t an obvious language but I learnt it anyway because that is what my mum wanted me to learn. So these language exams really weren’t going to faze me.