02

Arianna Denae Sammuels
_____________
BatonRouge

"Ben gimmie my fuckin' juice"! I hollered slapping his arm.

Ms.Mancs stared at me fixing her glasses "THATS HIMM"!

She shook her head "Stop playing & go to class"

"I'm tryna to but he playing" I laughed almost unwrapping his arm.

He backed up tryna get lose "LET ME GO ARIANNA"!

He backed up some more bumping into this light skinned girl "See look at you! Doing shit"!I looked back at her "My bad bra"

She nodded walking by "Y'all Aight"

I unwrapped his arm slapping him upside his head then snatched my juice out his hand "Give me my shit BITCH"!

I walked away opening up my Apple juice bottle and drank from it "MMM" I popped my eyes out & snatched away with it still up to my mouth as Ben tried to grab it "Bra stop"!

"Can I have some deg"? He held his arms out

"Greedy bitch, here" I mugged him throwing him the bottle.

"I ain't even want all of it I wanted some of it" He laughed taking a water fall.

I walked into Mr.Jones class and went straight to the back plopping down in my seat seeing that girl from out in the hallway.

I ain't never seen her in here before.

"We got a new student or some"? Ben dropped his book bag looking at the teacher.

He nodded "Yes"

Ben nodded & looked at her "What's yo name"?

"Bra why are you yelling for"? I mugged him

"Exactly, lil loud ass"

"Eric shut the hell up. Anyways" He pointed at ol girl "What's yo name is"?

"India" She mumbled.

"I like yo name" I got up and walking over to his seat.

"Thank you"

He nodded "That's straight, that's straight.
Yo-. Why you taking it back I thought I could have it"? He laughed tryna snatch the Apple juice back.

I snatched away from him "Man. Hellll nah"!

He smacked his lips waving me off "That apple juice hot as fuck anyw-. AAHH"! He squealed as I pinched the shit out of his arm "Quit talm bout my apple juice bitch"

5th period Bell rung as the rest of the people walked into class & took their seat.

"Aight everybody get they homework out so we can go over it" Mr.Jones said.

"What if yeen do it"? Ben asked.

He shrugged "Then yo grade drop"