blackness

They were all running up our little hill.the house was small even if we had time to  hide we wouldn't get anywhere.but the only place we could wasn't room for three of us.

I pushed the string of the attic down.there was a little bit of space of only one person.

And the one who needed it the most was.Mrs.Hutchins I couldn't let them hurt her. she had nothing to do with is .Cori and I were going to have to suffer the consequences.

"Mrs.Hutchins please, get in there ,hide please . I said tugging her hand.

"What's wrong dear " said  Mrs.Hutchins looking at Cori who  was dumbfounded

"No time for explanation ,just please go in and don't for any reason come out until its safe".I begged.

"Violet plea- " Mrs.Hutchins started

" Grandma get in there" yelled Cori pushing her inside.Cori pushed her all the way in. hastily pulling the cord back up and shutting it

" Just trust us," I said .when the door flew open and men with rifles stepped in.quickly filling up our house.they surrounded us into a small circle.

Cori and I both put our hands up declaring surrender at the same time.

" On your knees " yelled a man that was the last to walk in, who stood right in front of us.We hastily went down on our knees.

The man had black hair that was held  back with a pony tail.he had black eyes that looked evil and greedy.he was skinny and scrawny.He scared me.

"So which of you two whores has the phone" he yelled.

" We don't know what your talking about" said Cori trembling.

" Is that how were gonna do it fine" he said in sweetly tone.

We both stayed silent.

" Take them both outside and haul them up into the truck .we will have our fun with them later'' he said

We were grabbed by two men each.and waited until all the men filed out.

"Don't touch me", shrieked Cori as the men pushed her down pushing her through the door. "let me go!piece of shits!" out of no where the man with the black pony tail grabbed a fist of her hair and slammed her to the wall.

"Stop please don't hurt her!!!!" I cried struggling to get out of the men's hold as Cori flew to the wall.

He then grabbed her face and punched her again and again.

"No ,stop please stop" I cried tears running down my face.. oh god he was gonna kill her.

No matter what she did that caused this riot I loved her.She was all I had .she was my sister.

With new determination I then stomped on the guy at my right with my heel on his foot.he opened his legs and I kicked him were it hurts the most.

" Fuken b- bitch" he gurgled as he slumped to the ground.holding his precious family jewels.

The  guy on my left loosend his hold and I elbowed him hard on the ribs making him release me.

The moment he let me go .I ran behind the man with the pony tail who was oblivious to the commotion  to focused on knocking out Cori .I than climbed on his back punching him in the side of his face.he turned then reached behind him and threw me over him onto the floor.I hit the left side of my face.

the man with the pony tail then grabbed me by my shoulders and threw me against the kitchen table. my  rib hitting the edge of it.I wailed falling to the floor when he hastly walked towards me and kicked me in the stomach.

"Violet!!!" cried Cori crawling towards me.

Just as the men recovered and started pulling her again through the door.

"No leave her alone!"I said groaning spitting out blood.I tried to get up but I was to weak. I was on all fours when my hair was yanked back.

"Learn you place pinche puta (fucking bitch)",he said spitting in my face yanking my hair.

The last thing I saw was his boot coming towards my face to kick me.

I tried to fight the heavy blackness that was clouding my mind.But I was to weak so I welcomed it.