FOUR | DEMENTORS

( FOUR - DEMENTORS )

"UTTERLY CLUELESS."

"ARE YOU SURE we packed everything?" Angelika frantically questioned her mother, whom was rather calm despite her appearance. Aurelie's blonde hair was poking out from every which end though she tried to smooth it down. She and her daughter both resembled the same image, stressed and rushed.

Aurelia sighed as the two stood in front of the trains, "I'm sure. If you left anything behind I can always owl you it."

"Right." Angelika let out a nervous giggle, she couldn't believe this was actually happening. She was a wizard and she was going to attend a wizarding school. It was more than anything she could have imagined. Better than any of her wildest dreams.

The trains horn blared, reminding Angelika that she didn't have much time before it left. With a quick glance to the trains then back at her mother, she wrapped her arms around the latter. It was a very quick hug, seeing as Aurelia was not an affectionate person, but it was enough for Angelika.

"Goodbye, mum!" Angelika waved off to her mother just before she entered the train.

Once on the train, she took a moment to take everything in. There were rows and rows of compartments, which looked to seat 4 maybe 6 if you squeezed them all in.

She was too caught up in her daydream to realize the train had started up. As soon as the train started off Angelika tumbled and into a person behind her. Both she and the unknown person stuttered backwards until said person gained their balance and therefor helped sturdy her.

Angelika whipped around, apologies spilling from her mouth in an unorderly fashion. "I am so sorry."

Behind her stood a tall lanky boy, he looked to be a a year or two older than her. His grey eyes, though cold in appearance, poured warmly into her blue ones. The unnamed boy gave Angelika a charming smile, "Don't be, I loose my balance on the train all the time." Angelika smiled at that, "Just glad I was there to catch your fall."

"I'm Angelika." She stuck forward a dainty hand.

"Cedric." He smiled and gently shook her hand.

Before she and Cedric could converse more, Harry stepped out of a compartment not too far from the pair. Once he spotted her, Harry smiled widely, "Angelika."

The blonde turned at the sound of her name, when she saw Harry a wide grin made its way onto her porcelain face. She quickly strode over to him and enveloped him into a hug. After pulling away, she looked back to Cedric, "I'll see you around, yeah?"