Part 54 ✨

"Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation!" He yells. Suddenly coffins begin to appear from the ground in accordance to Orochimaru calling out numbers. My heart stops as I begin reading the names written on the coffins. Orochimaru tries calling out a third coffin but is stopped by the third hokage.

The coffin opens and my jaw drops. "Grandpa!"

I hear the gasps of disbelief from people around me, I myself am frozen in a state of shock. They're alive?! Orochimaru chuckles at my state of disbelief. "How sweet, a family reunion." He says before brining his hands up once more "But I'm not done."

Suddenly a third and finally coffin appears from the ground, the third hokage failing to stop it this time. My blood turns cold at the figure inside of the coffin, alive.

"Dad!" I yell running up to the opened coffin and wrapping my arms around the much taller man. "Haru step away from him now! They may look like your family but they aren't in too much control of themselves!" The third hokage urges from afar.

Suddenly the two hokage's step out of the coffins, their faces stone cold. I let go of my father and quickly walk towards my great grandfather. "Grandpa! What's going on?! You're alive?!" I say, entirely confused by the whole situation.

The second hokage looks down at me with his sharp eyes. "Reanimation huh? This youth summoned us with the forbidden jutsu then? He's something else." He says turning to his brother.

Hashirama looks down at me and arches an eyebrow. "Tobirama! your great grandchild is right there and you just ignored her question." Hashirama scolds quickly pulling me to his side. I, still confused as ever, gape at the two of them.

"What's going on?!" I say totally conflicted by the situation. "We were brought to life using my old jutsu, Now it seems like we were brought back to fight." Tobirama says, looking up and making eye contact with the third hokage.

I then loosen my hold from the first hokage and peek towards my father who seemed completely immobile. "Why isn't my dad moving?" I ask walking over to him. "Nonsense!" He says with a dazzling smile quickly perking up from his slumped over state.

I yelp in surprise but still wrap my arms around his waist. "I can't believe I'm hugging you!" I say, my voice sounding muffled. My father smiles down at me but looks around "What the hell is going on? Orochimaru sensei? Sarutobi sensei? In laws? What?" He says analyzing everything from top to bottom.

the second hokage closes his eyes and shakes his head. "I can't believe my granddaughter married this buffoon." He mutters taking a look at my extremely confused father. "Yuudai my child, enough with the reunions." Orochimaru says walking up behind us. I tighten the hold on my fathers waist. . . Wait how tall is this guy?!

"Sensei, what's the meaning of this?" My father asks now seeing the degree of the current situation. Orochimaru smiles, placing a hand on my dad's shoulder. "You'll see soon enough."

"This is ridiculous Orochimaru! No good will ever come by deriding the dead and playing around with time!" The third exclaims.

"Haru." my granduncle declares, instantly catching my attention. I look up and loosen from my father's hold. "Stand away from us, try not to get hurt." My lips part taken aback by his demanding tone, only ever hearing him speak in a fun-loving way.

I nod in compliance and give my father one last squeeze before jumping behind the third hokage. "Haru I need you to be very careful. Orochimaru is one thing but your father alongside the first and second hokage are is a whole other ball park." The third urgently says.

"Now then, shall we begin?" Orochimaru asks before jabbing a kunai into my family's backs, making them look and act much more alive then before. I scoff as I look at my great grandfather and turn to the third hokage.