15.

"Zion, you serious can't still be mad at me." It's been two days and he's been acting so stupid.

He ignores me, keeping his eyes on his physics homework. "Zion," I sigh. "I wouldn't." I mumble, I could tell I got a little of attention even though he kept his eyes down.

"I've learned my lesson about guys like him," I say shrugging my shoulders. "But I still don't know why you're so upset." He looks up, "if you know then why did you accept the fucking date?" I popped out my lollipop from my mouth. "Because he got me at my lowest point...and everyone was there when he asked." I shudder, the cold air snipping my shoulders.

I pulled out my jacket and put it on. Zion watched, looking confused. "What do you mean everyone was there?"

"Travis, Franco, Haley, Tessa, others-just everyone pressured me. We were at a party, which Brayden invited me to, and he was all like 'go out on a date with me.' And everyone was watching and Haley and Tessa nudging me and Franco smirking and Travis smiling and Brayden...so I just said yes." Zion shakes his head.

"I mean he's attractive." Zion narrows his eyes on me and I blush, feeling a little guilty for some reason.

"But no, I know what he wants and is planning to do. And attractiveness is definitely not all I look for." I say with a snort. Zion watched me and I give him a look, poking my tongue out. "Anyways, how do you know the guys?" I ask moving closer to him.

"Associates, met them at parties, they went to school with us." My eyes widened, "Wow really? They did?" Zion rolls his eyes chuckling.

"You let me sleep on your couch." I look up at Zion weirdly, giving him a giggle and a laugh. "Mhmm?" I say as I check over his work. "Why." I keep looking over the paper. "Because you look so tired, and I think I add to that and I have a feeling that you're the one who's raising your siblings."

I look up after I finished my talk, Zion's face set stone as he just stares.

"I'm really hoping you haven't been...at least all your life." He doesn't say anything and I know I'm right.

"Clementine." His voice is calm and I squeal, jumping on him. "Okay! Don't try and kill me right now please! You should know I won't tell anyone!" He plucks me off of him and I just lay on the floor, I lift up my leg, starring at my sock.

"Where's Zephyr?" I say with a pout, rolling over on my tummy. "And Zack?" Zion puts all his stuff away.

"Zephyr is at a field trip, Zack is with his friend somewhere around here." I sigh sadly, my thoughts wandering to my own little ones. And even my older brother. "Oh." I say softly, Zion looks down at me, raising his eyebrows. "Am I not good enough?" He asks, trying to seem innocent but his smirk ruins it.

"No, I'm only tutoring you for Zack and Zephyr." Zion laughs, putting his arms behind his head.

I smile, "You miss them." He closes his eyes. "No. I don't get enough of this. They're with me 24/7. I never have moments by myself. I'm a mom, dad, best friend, brother everything." I take a seat next to him. "But you miss them." He opens his eyes and lets out a sigh.

"Yeah." I smile my phone going off, I look at the caller ID and immediately ignore it as I see my brothers name.

My older brother that is.

Zion's eyes bore into mine as I look up. "What." I say narrowing my eyes at him. "When was the lasts time you've seen all your brothers?" I shrug, "My littlest..maybe two months. But I try to avoid my older brother." Zion takes ahold of my shirt, toying with it. "Why?" I shrug, "I don't like my brother at all. He's a douche bag but at the same time I love him, he is blood so." I shrug, playfully grabbing Zion's shirt too.

He smiles crookedly at that.

"But my little brothers...I love them but my father is very very crazy. It's just a very messy situation." I laugh, the door opens and a dirty little boy jumps into my arms. I grin, "Zack! I was just asking about you!" He grins and cuddles into my chest, "Zack," I growl. "Dirty...again. But I'll let this slide because you just came home from playing. Are you hungry?" He nodded and we both looked to Zion who glared at me.

"I'll help you, gosh. Go and wash your hands Zack." He nodded and gave me a kiss as he ran off as I giggled.

"My little brothers are in love with you." Zion chimes as I cut up some apples. "Is that a good or bad thing?" I know that you aren't supposed to have someone with Autism get too attached to you because if you don't reciprocate the feelings it can make them severely depressed, which I wouldn't want to happen to Zephyr.

"I don't know yet." I make a confused look, but Zion couldn't see since we faced away from each other.

I scooped some peanut butter and put some on the side of the bowl. "Have you ever made them banana chocolate shakes?" Zion scoffs, "No. they eat whatever I can make, or the nanny, and cook make." I roll my eyes, "Just say no next time." Zion glared at me pinching me on my side making me scream.

I watched happily as Zack poured the shake into his mouth greedily. I giggled, smiling happily at Zion who drank the shake too.

But it all went wrong as I tripped and fell, spilling my shake all over Zion. His face dripped with the chocolaty stuff and so was his football jersey. I gasped loudly, "I'm so s-" I let out a gasp as he poured his cup over the top of my head. I looked at him with my jaw dropped. "You did not just-" He glared at me.

"You're lucky I don't drown you in the fucking blender." I pout but that's thrown out the door when he takes off the jersey, his six pack on display as he wipes his face with it and throws it at me.

"Wash it and bring it to my game this Friday or else." I meekly nodded.

For the first time Zion's phone rang instead of mine. He gave me a look as he stood up and answered the phone walking into another room. I sighed and cleaned myself as best as I could.

"How was your day, Zack?" He smiled at me, giving me a thumbs up. I smile, "I don't want you coming over right now. What-" The front door made a knocking sound. Zack and me looked at each other and made faces.

Zion angrily stomped over to the door and opened it up, Pricilla sashaying in the house. But her smirk and prideful look was wiped off as she made direct eye contact with me. Zack frowned as Pricilla glared at me and started to yell.

"Really?! God, don't you understand that you are not his type! He doesn't want you! You're literally invisible! Just because Nyah's nice and tries-" I hold my hand up, understanding the situation.

"Pen-Pricilla. I understand that you have feelings for Zion. But we're just friends, or I'd like to say we are...I didn't mean to make you feel less of yourself, I understand how you-" She cuts me off, her nostrils flaring and she scoffs.

"You? Make me feel less?" She laughed. "As if. Look at you, I can barely call you a girl. You have a flat chest and you dress so fucking stupid. Like you stole clothes from a homeless man." I couldn't help but to burst out laughing at that.

I press my hand to my mouth as I let out my ugly laugh.

"I-I'm sorry! HAHAHA, that was h-hilarious!" I snort, wheeze and just all bad things. I lean over to Zack and give him a kiss, "Tell Zephyr I said hi and I miss him. Bye stinky boy." Zack frowns and holds my arm, not wanting me to leave.

I look at Zion and I just felt something. Something in my chest that I couldn't decipher whether it was good or bad.