Chapter 17 Tacos

JIMINS POV:
Honestly me three days ago would be embarrassed and blushing if I ever knew I'd be spending a whole day cuddling Yoongi.

"Ok I'm hungry now."I said while untangling my legs from his. He whined but obeyed by unwrapping his arms around me.

" I want Gusto tacos." I said while putting my shoes on. "Ughhh but that means we have to go outsideee" he groaned.

"Get up you lazy sloth" I said while picking out a shirt for myself
"I don't have any clothesss" Yoongi slurred while sloppily getting out of bed.

"Here" I passed him a pastel yellow shirt with a banana milk logo on it. He without a warning just quickly took off his shirt and slipped the shirt on. I then passed him my only pair of black skinny jeans. He put those on and fixed his hair and smiled at me.

His cute gummy marshmallow smile that melts me ugh.
"You ready?" I said trying to control my self.
"Yep" he said.

On our way to the taco place (we walked) we got several people looking at us."mommy why are they holding hands" a little girl asked her mom loudly. "Shhh honey come on let's go!" The woman responded to her child
I just looked at Yoongi. He looked low key pissed but he knew he couldn't do anything about it.

"Look we're here" I said with a smile.
We walked in and Yoongis eyes immediately lit up. "Woah" he said with his eyes sparkling.
"Wait you never been to gusto's before?!?"I yelled not caring about the people who looked at me.
"No I don't usually eat out.." he replied. "Wait then what do you eat?"I asked very concerned.
"Uh...here we are about to order let's go." He said trying to change the conversation.
"No Yoongi answer me. When was the last time you've eaten an actual meal." I said very seriously. "...oh! Friday!" He said with a proud tone.
"And what did you eat?" I asked while crossing my arms. "Cheeseburger and a side of fry's." He replied trying to end the conversation. "Yoongi, that's what we ate at lunch." I said in a disappointing tone. "...." he was silent. "Hello! Im Jaebum what would you like today?"

"Hi jaebum I would like two bacon cheese and egg breakfast tacos for here and 12 bacon egg and cheese to go." I said while handing him my credit card. "J-jimin what are you doing." Yoongi asked while trying to stop me from giving my credit card. "I'm buying you tacos now shut up. Go find a table." I said sternly. He slowly walked away to find a table.
"I would be lucky to have aboyfriend like you." Jaebum smiled while handing me my tacos."thanks but he's not my boyfriend." I replied I started walking away "not yet!"
Good thing I didn't turn around because he would have seen me blush.