27

Sienna's POV

When the ambulance arrived Beth was whisked off with Chris holding her hand. We were quick to follow in the car and alert Lisa and Michael and Leo. All of my other siblings, including my mom and dad were away back in New York. Except for Leo, who was still looking for a job. The rift between Marcus and him was getting bigger and bigger by day and I could see it taking a toll on both on them. Leo wanted him to stop the childish partying and Marcus wanted his partner in crime to stop pestering him. It was just causing Marcus to act out more and Leo to close off to everyone. I didn't know how to get the boys I shared a womb with, to make up. I hoped I could think of something before the two of them became complete strangers.

"Sienna? We're here." I zoned out of my thoughts and quickly looked at Nathan. "Sorry, I think I'm just seriously excited." I replied and Nathan grinned. "Boy or girl?" He questioned and I opened the car door. We both climed out and started walking to the hospital entrance. "I have no idea. Usually my mom would've gone all voodoo on her and told them the gender but Chris is seriously strict about this kind of thing, he wouldn't even look at the ultrasounds. But my bets are definitely a.."

"SIENNA, NATHAN!"

My head shot to Lisa and Michael who were waving frantically and smiling. "Come on! She's about to give birth!" Lisa exclaimed and we quickly walked to the waiting room, Nate pushing a double stroller as two babies slept peacefully. "Leo!" I grinned and wrapped my brother in a hug. The waiting room seemed a lot smaller with Leo, Maddie sleeping on top of Michael, Trevor in a carry cot with Lisa by his side and me and Nathan with a double stroller. At least it wasn't the whole Cortés family, that would be seriously crazy. "Sienna it's really great to see you." Leo murmured and I playfully hit him on the shoulder. "Yeah thanks for ignoring my calls." I replied and he frowned. "I'm sorry. There's a lot on my mind." I raised an eyebrow. "Have you talked to Marcus at all?" My only response was a shake of his head and I sighed.

Suddenly Bethany's parents walked in and everybody greeted each other, then her sister Louise came in and Leo was very quick to start talking to her. The whole waiting room, although big, seemed utterly tiny now and I felt cramped as I sat beside Nathan, his hand in mine.

"Guys I'm so excited! I know it's gonna be a-"

Lisa's voice was cut of by a doctors voice. "Cortés and the Parker family?" We nodded and she smiled. "Christopher and Bethany have said they'd like to see you." She directed us towards the room and we all quickly speed-walked down the corridor. "Knock, knock." Lisa whispered as soon as we all entered. Beth was sitting up in the bed, looking as happy as ever and Chris was stood beside her, a tiny bundle of cuteness tucked in his arms. "Everything go okay?" I questioned and they both nodded. "Seven pounds and eight ounces of okay." Beth replied and we all chuckled.

"Aw. The little guys asleep." Michael said and Lisa rolled her eyes. "Michael it is not a boy. I want another little niece!" She quickly looked over at the new parents. "Please tell me I got a niece?" I laughed at Lisa's question and Chris and Beth glanced at each other.

"When we tell you guys please remember to be quiet. I mean there's a couple of sleeping babies in this room." Michael chuckled and Lisa quickly interrupted them.

"I wanna tell them! Louise, mom, dad, everyone. Welcome little Isabella Cortés to the family!" Beth exclaimed and we all tried to celebrate in silence. Lisa whispered to Michael repeatedly that she was right and I silently thanked god that the baby was healthy. Nathan tucked his arm around my waist and I smiled.

Thank god.

I had to do double chapters because both of them are seriously short. Super sorry but I hope you enjoyed anyway! Also I think I've officially changed my writing schedule. I literally never update on a Friday anymore so we're gonna change it just to 'the weekend'. Sounds a bit more honest.

Until next week!