Krownest

After Ezra and Sabine finished with their picnic, they decided to make a holiday for a few days or weeks on another planet. So that Mira can live in safety for some time. Ezra and Sabine walk to Kanan and Hera and reported what they want to do. Hera and Kanan understood the two and embraced them just as Zeb. Ezra and Sabine took the Gauntlet and flew to Krownest. Sabine had a bad feeling of her family not to say that they come but she could not change it. Ezra landed the Gauntlet on Krownest and walk with Sabine and Mira to the house. Ursa Tristan and Alrich walk to them.

"Sabine? What do you want here?" asked Ursa.

"We come to live here with you, it is to dangerous for Mira to be in the rebellion at the moment." said Sabine.
"That's why we decided to stay here until Hera needs us urgently." said Ezra.

Ursa and Alrich looked at each other and nodded.

"Well, you can stay here. I need some time to accept Mira, but still." said Ursa.

Ezra smiled and put Mira on the ground and Mira walk slowly to Ursa. Ursa looked at Mira and realized that Mira looked almost like Sabine when she was small. Ursa took Mira to her arms and Mira giggle.

"Looks like Mira loves you mother." said Sabine. Ursa and Alrich smiled.

"Come you two, I show you your room, or would you rather sleep separately?" Tristan asked, smiling

"I think Ezra and I sleep in the same room brother." Sabine said, and walk into the building.

Ezra followed her as did Tristan Ursa and Alrich. Sabine looked around and Ursa put Mira on the ground and Mira ran around the room.

"Looks like Mira is already having fun." said Alrich.

Sabine sat down with Ezra and Tristan on some chairs, while a few Mandalorians looked at Mira and Ursa took a few things to play for Mira.

"How old is Mira now?" asked Tristan.

"She's just ten months old now, but she's growing very fast." said Ezra.
Mira ran to Tristan and climbed up to him.

"Hey little one." Tristan said, putting Mira on his lap. Ursa walk with Alrich to Mira and gave her some toys.

Mira smiled and played with the things and Sabine put her head on Ezra's shoulder.

"Are you tired bean?" asked Ezra. Sabine nodded and Ursa Tristan and Alrich looked at her.

"Tell  you two when is actually your wedding." asked Tristan. Ezra and Sabine were both red and looking at each other.

"It all depends on Ezra." said Sabine and smile.