28

Sienna's POV

Just as I suspected, Isabella was not put down once, the entire time we were there. I swear everyone thought it was a pass the parcel game as baby Isabella was given to each of her relatives. You could see the protectiveness and worry etched on Chris' face as he gazed down at his new daughter. Bethany though, was completely different. She was extremely excited and didn't seem tired at all. After my pregnancy, the emotional and physical toll made me go to sleep almost instantaneously. Beth seemed ready to run a marathon.

"Alright guys!" Chris announced and the buzz of the small hospital room quieted down. "I think it's time Isabella went to sleep. As well as Beth, they've both had a long day." Beth's dad cut in and everyone agreed. We slowly said our goodbyes and filed out of the room a wide grin permanently placed on Nathan's face.

"What?" I questioned as we walked to the parking lot.

"Nothing." He shook his head and Tyler quickly started crying.

"Hey what's wrong buddy huh?" Nathan went to the buggy and picked out Tyler. He picked him up and I almost sighed at how sexy Nathan looked with our kid in his arms. What? I can't help it! I couldn't believe that Nathan was all mine and I was all his.

I wouldn't wish it any other way.

"See all you want is someone to pick you up isn't it? Huh?" He asked Tyler. Tyler only leaned his head on Nate's shoulder and I gushed at how cute the pair looked. "Hold on! Stay still.." I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of the two.

"You look gorgeous right now." Nathan said suddenly and I looked up from my phone. A blush spread across my cheeks and a smirk graced his lips. "You look even more beautiful when your cheeks are stained red. Come here." He silently hooked his left arm around my waist, his right arm supporting Tyler. I gave Tyler a small kiss on the nose and he started to giggle. A small cry was heard from the buggy and I looked down at Nina who had just woken up.

"You wanna join in don't you?"

An hour later all of us were getting ready for bed. It was extremely late and we were all seriously due sleep. Obviously Tyler and Nina fell asleep immediately but I couldn't shut my mind off. Something was keeping me awake. "Hey Sienna? You okay?" Nathan questioned. He was standing in his boxers his hand stretched out, just about to turn off the light. I knew he hadn't been going to the gym that much, since he was trying out his new job but he still looked extremely ripped.

I quickly snapped my face away from Nathan's chest. "I haven't talked to Hailey in a while. She keeps ignoring my calls. Has Scott said something to you.. if anything is going on or something?" I questioned and Nathan lowered his hand. He slowly walked over and sat on the bed, facing me.

"Scott gambled away most of their savings." He bluntly stated and I gasped. "What? That son of a bitch-"

"Sienna. He feels really guilty. It's why he started more jobs, why Hailey thought he was cheating on him, he was working all the time. Last time I spoke to him he said he was going to tell her and that was it. He's been ignoring my calls too and I've been to their place, it's empty." My eyes widened trying to comprehend Nathan's words. There was no way my best friend left and didn't tell me.

"But what has that got to do with us? Do you think.. they're embarrassed?" I questioned and Nathan shrugged.

"At this point I have no idea. Why they would clear out though? It makes no sense to me."

"Why- why didn't you tell me about all that?" I questioned.

"To be honest I thought Hailey would've told you at this point." I grabbed his hand and shook my head.

"I think you should worry about this tomorrow Sienna. We've all had a long day. Don't think I've forgotten about our date either." He said getting up and turning off the light. He turned back to me and got into the bed. I faced him a smile on my face, "Thanks for today." I muttered and he hooked his arms around my waist pulling me impossibly closer to him.

"No thank you. You looked gorgeous, Sienna."

"Thanks, you didn't looks so bad either Mr. Anderson."

"Gee thanks Mrs. Anderson."

Silence.

"I mean-"

"No. I really, really like the sound of that." I replied and Nathan laughed. Soon his lips were on mine and I quickly kissed him back. We rolled over, Nathan on top and he quickly deepened the kiss.

"Hang on." I said and pushed him off of me.

"What is it? I-"

"No. It's just- I have to tell you something okay? I don't expect you to answer and just please don't freak out alright?"

"Sienna your worrying me."

C'mon Sienna. Just do it.

"I've only known you a little over seven months yet it feels like a lifetime. I know all these little details about you that I would never expect to have known. Hell, I never even expected to ever meet you. I thoughts my kids would grow up without a father and I'd have to confess to them one day, that I was some kind of slut who couldn't even remember your name-"

"Sienna. Never call yourself that. We both know it wasn't like that. Even when I first saw you... there was just something there, we clicked." Nathan said and I nodded.

"I was just so glad when I met you Nathan. Then things sorta went downhill and there was fights and arguments and break ups and make outs.. But even through all of that we're still here today. Living in the same place, sleeping in the same bed and I have no idea where I'll be in five years Nathan but I seriously hope it's with you because I love you Nathan."

Silence.

I didn't except Nathan to answer right away but seconds ticked by and my heart sped up. What if I said it too soon? What if he decides it's too much and leaves? Oh god, alright Sienna stop overthinking everything.

More silence.

"Nate?" I finally questioned.

"You left out the bit on how sexy and handsome I am." He replied and I quickly whacked his shoulder.

"Nathan!" I said and he laughed, rolling us over again so I was straddling him.

"You are so damn cute you know that? God Sienna I don't even think I remember a time when I wasn't utterly in love with you."

"What?" I questioned and Nathan smiled widely.

"I love you too dummy." He replied and I smiled too and this time I bent down and kissed him. There was no more drama no more fights, it was just me and Nathan finally utterly and completely, happy together.

The End.

JUST KIDDING!!!!

Lol sorry I thought I would mess with you

Don't worry this isn't the end of the book. Believe me there is a lot more to come..

Anyway here is my usual apology for never updating lol.

I'm so so sorry! I had my mid term this week and obviously I expected to publish way more chapters but stuff caught up and I didn't get any time. Anyway I hope you enjoy and I promise that my updating schedule will definitely go back to normal.

I might even throw in a surprise update..

Till next week!