╟ Omake: Halloween Night 1 - Horror Stories ╢

A/N: Everyone wears the clothes in the picture, and your costume is :

To say that everyone was excited for Halloween would be an understatement.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" you shrieked when you opened the door and saw a huge tarantula tangling in front of your nose.

Your limbs flailed in every direction to get rid of this hairy arachnid, and when your hand slapped it away, you noted how hard it felt. Nami's scream was heard when she received the dummy in the face. From outside, sneers resonated from three familiar voices. Eyebrow twitching, you threw the door open and glared darkly at the trio of Luffy, Usopp, and Chopper that winced and gazed at you in fear. Busy to snarl at them, you never noticed the bucket filled with fake worms falling in your direction because you opened the door.

Your cry came off muffled by the worms while the trio took this time to run away for their dear lives, laughing loudly all the while. Robin was putting the last decorations when they passed through the door of the dining room, with you chasing them in toes.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!!" you snarled, eyes red in fury.

"THE DEMON QUEEN IS HERE! THE DEMON QUEEN IS HERE!!" yelled the idiotic trio, tears cascading their cheeks in fright.

"Now, now (y/n). We don't need to add their corpses to the ship. They were simply playing pranks" chastised the archaeologist.

"I don't care! They die today once and for all!"

Once the table was settled, Franky turned off the lights and the only thing illuminating the room was from the fire of the candles. Your crew took their respective seats as you sat at the other end of the table with Luffy across from you. Chopper arrived with a pumpkin that was twice his size, and Zoro had to help him put it on the table before he could hurt himself.

"Okay, you remember how it goes?" asked Usopp. "After we wrote our suggestions for tonight's activities, we place them inside the pumpkin and the youngest is the first to draw. After it's random"