25

{Jinhee's POV}

"Soojung? Why are you here? I thought you went home?" I asked her.

She just smiled and handed me an extra umbrella. "Take this. You will get sick if you stay in the rain for too long." Soojung said.

Okay... that's really unusual of her...

As I reach out for the umbrella, I felt a sharp pain on the back of my head.

The pain was unbearable, causing me to fall onto the ground. The last thing I saw was a person wearing a mask and holding a baseball bat. 

That is all I could remember before I black out.

{Yoongi's POV}

I head to the nearest convenient store as it is about to rain. Just then, my stomach began to grumble.

Thankfully, I have brought my wallet along. I scanned through the shelves and found my favourite brand of ramen.

I paid for the ramen and poured hot, boiling water into ramen. After 3 minutes, it is ready to be eaten.

I decided to sit by the window, looking outside while slurping my ramen.

The rain doesn't seem to stop. Instead, it got heavier. How am I suppose to go back home? 

I switched on my phone to check the time. This is when I noticed that I have 27 missed calls from Jinhee, and 3 missed calls from eomma.

I decided to call eomma first to ask if appa is still mad or not. After 3 rings, eomma answered the phone.

Me: "Eomm-"
Eomma: "Your father is in the hospital now. Where have you been!?"
Me: "Appa is what!? Which hospital are you in?"
Eomma: "XXX Hospital. Oh, and did you see Jinhee? She went to search for you."
Me: "Ani, I didn't see her anywhere."
Eomma: "Omo! Please don't tell me that she lost her way. Yoongi ah, look for Jinhee while on the way here."
Me: "Arraseo. Don't worry. I will find her."

With that, I ended the call. I finished the last sip of soup left and dashed out of the convenient store to find Jinhee.

Just as I step out of the store, the thunder sounded. I then head back into the convenient store and grab 2 umbrellas.

I opened one of the umbrella and went to search for Jinhee. I searched everywhere she could have possibly been to, but there is still no sign of her.

Then, I walked past a familar faces. At first, I didn't notice it was them, but after processing their faces in mind for 5 seconds, I turned around and stopped them.

"Excuse me. Do you rememeber who I am? We made an eye contact for about 3 seconds." I said. I know I may sound like a psycopath, remembering the 3 second eye contact. But the important thing now is to find Jinhee.

"Oh yes. Now that you mention it, a girl was looking for you just now. She's wearing a black gown and has blonde highlights." The woman said.

That's Jinhee..

"Do you know where did she went to?" I asked.

"She asked us for directions to the park down the street." The guy said.

I thanked the couple and ran down the street, to the park.

When I arrived there, I don't see Jinhee in the park. Where will she go then?

Thinking that she may have left, I walked out of the park.

*Cling*

My foot kicked something away. I look around the ground and saw something shiny under a dimly lighted street light.

I walked towards the street light and picked it up. It's a necklace. And it's not just a necklace.

It is the necklace I gave Jinhee.

Jinhee was here. She didn't walk out of the park, she was being kidnapped. 

If Jinhee dropped the necklace, it would have broke off at its hooks, not in the middle of the chain. Therefore, I'm very sure someone related to the Min family must have kidnapped her.

Only a stupid kidnapper would kidnap Jinhee and threw the $300 worth of necklace away.

I put the necklace in my pocket and decide to go to the hospital first. 

Jinhee.. I hope you are alright.. Please stay safe.