Meeting him - chapter 1

My Name is Ray and I was born and raised in Manchester. I have long, wavy, Brown hair that was rather thick. I had blue eyes and a so NOT perfect face. I loved the color black. I don't know why, but the Color just seemed to match me perfectly. I fought with my parents, a lot. They kicked me out of their house and I am staying with my friend Hannah at the Moment. She doesn't really have a Job and I don't either. I worked at a Supermarket for about two weeks every single day and then I got bored. I think it was four months ago, that I had started cleaning flats and houses. I'm still doing that right now and although I don't really like it, it's better than nothing! Hannah is working at a shop that sells home stuff. At least she can earn a bit of Money.

We live in a small flat in down-town Manchester. I quite like it there. You get to know the People that live next door to you. Mostly all the same situations.

Coming back to myself, I'm eighteen and don't know what to do with my life. I mostly just go to parties and drink and Dance. Having a good time is the most important Thing for me right now.

I was walking back home from a party. It was late, very late. It might had been about three-ish in the morning. It was black outside. I had on a thight, short black Dress that had cut-Outs on the sides. It was my favorite. Peared with that I had my hair in a pony-tail and wore my red high-heels. Also a bright red lipstick and a heavy Grey smoky eye topped the whole Outfit up.

I was a bit drunk. Nothing too bad but still drunk, let's say it could be worse. In the distance, I could see a guy Standing in a Corner Smoking something. He looked pretty good actually. I came closer and closer and finally I was Walking past him in slow Motion. Not that it looked awkward or something. I could feel his eyes darting holes into my Body. I felt watched and I thought he was attractive. I did my usual turn around thing and said; "Like what you see, eh?" I smirked when I saw his shocked face. It slowly went back to normal. "Yes, totally I must say", the Boy said while smiling at me and blowing out some smoke. I inhaled deeply. Omg, I loved the smell of a fresh cigarett. He obviously noticed it. "Want some?", he asked with a small smile. I nodded and took the cigarett that he had been Smoking out of his mouth and inhaled deeply. It burned, burned, burned. But I loved it! He gave me a sort of 'what the hell is she doing with my Baby (cigarett)??!!' look. I laughed. "Are you surprised? I mean do I look like I wouldn't care for Smoking?", I said in a slight bitch please tone. He shook his head and then came closer. Closer. Closer. He was Standing inches away from me and then he grabbed his cigarett. I laughed again. "Whats so funny?", he asked in a slightly amused but Husky voice. "Nothing", I said. "Just that you're fighting for your cigarett. You're exactly like me!" He smiled at me and then asked if I wanted to come home with him. I said yes. I don't know why but I did.

Ok loves/Lovers :D, sorry it took soooooo freakin loongg for me to do this first part.... I had alot of work to do with School and things. Dugh!!! So how do you like the mystery thought of mine that Ray is going home with this guy (MATTHEW HEALY     FYI :D)???? Just a Little shoutout to y'all: DO NOT GO HOME WITH STRANGERS EVER EVER EVER!!!! AM I CLEAR THAT THIS IS JUST A STORY AND NOT REALITY??!! GOOODD. 

Forever urs, Anna <3