Part 8: Peter Pan (V)

"Lead us to the land we dream of, And when our journey is through, Each time we say good night, We'll thank the little star the shines, The second from the night . . ."

"And that's how me and your father meet", Abigail smiled down at her children that were sitting at her feet. Looking over to her husband, she smiles and grabs his hand, holding it gently.
The two boys had a look of disbelief on their faces as they stared at their parents, while their little sister could hardly sit still.

"Mummy! Tha wa so cute!! I wanna go to Neberland too!", Lizzy giggled as she jumped up into her father's lap. Taehyung wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer, then pinching her cheeks much to her displeasure.

"Of course it didn't Lizzy. People don't fly and there is no such thing as fairies", Andy blurted out, not believe that's how his parents meet.

"Andy, they do exist and with a bit of their help, people can fly", Abby said gently. She stood from her chair and stretched her arms and back, "Well, I think it's time for bed. Now come on, let's get you guys tucked in."

Taehyung stood as well, a sleepy Lizzy in his arms, and took Andy's hand beginning to lead him to his room. Leaving the oldest and his mother alone in the living room.

"Mom?"

"Yes John?"

"Did all that really happen? Or was it just a story?", John tilted his head, he was very suspicious about the whole story.

"Hehe, here let me show you something. Then you can decide if it was really or not", Abby took John's hand and lead him to her and Tae's bedroom.

Once she opened the door, Abigail let go of her son's hand and walked to the bed. She knelt down and reached her hand under the bed, pulling out a small chest. Abby pick up the chest and made her way back to John, just as Taehyung entered the room and figured out what was happening.

"Here, look at this and you might find an answer to your question", Abigail smiled and gave the chest to her son, while Tae put his hand on his shoulder.

"Okay? But what if I think it was true? How did dad get here? Why isn't he in Neverland?", John raised an eyebrow, but turned and made his way to his room.

"That's a story for another time", V said smiling down at his son.

Tae put his arms around his wife's waist as she did the same, putting her arms around his neck. He pulled her into a quick kiss, before asking, "Do you think he'll realize it was all true?"

"Yeah, he's a smart boy", Abby smiled up at Taehyung, before she turned he head to their bedside table and the picture that rests on top.

It was a picture of her, V and four others all standing in front of Big Ben. The two on Abby's right were around the same height, even though one was a few years younger than the other. They were holding hands, their heads pressed together while they smiled at the camera. The first had bright orange hair, sculpted yet chubby face and toned arms. The second had pitch black hair, pale skin and a skinny figure. His smile looked a little forced, but still adorable all the same. He had a headband on his head with a pair of skunk ears sticking out of them.

The third person stood next to Taehyung, his toned arm wrapped around her husband's neck. He also had black hair, he had big brown eyes and a smirk on his lips. On top of his head wear a pair a black bunny ears, though he seemed to embrace the headband more than the other did.

Lastly, the fourth person stood behind them all, his arms wrapped around Abby's neck while his head rests on top of hers. He had dark brown hair pushed back and up with a bit of glee, thick rimmed glasses lay on his nose. His eyes were closed as he smiled, dimples appeared on his cheeks.

Looking back at her husband, Abigail smiled once again, 'I'm so glad I meet him, he made my life complete.'

The End