(23) Can't Help Falling In Love.

A/N: you can play the song I linked above while reading this bit if you'd like! It'll add to the drama. Haha! 😉

- - -

As they are swaying to the beautiful song, Damian leans in beside towards her ear and whispers in a rough voice, "I'm never going to let you go. I won't let another man lay a single hand on you, do you understand?"

Sahara looks up at him and stares into his ocean eyes, searching for the meaning behind his words. Did he mean it? What exactly does he mean? Why can he conceal his emotions so well?

His voice turns into an almost low growl, a growl that sounds like a protective alpha, "You're mine. All fucking mine."

Those words filled Sahara's stomach with butterflies. The butterflies are so intense that she wants to clutch her stomach to stop it from going out of control. Her heart felt warm hearing those words. This is Damian, completely sober, meaning every single word he's saying is a conscious thought. The most affection he's shown to her through such strong words.

Damian gazing at her luscious lips, couldn't help himself any longer. He dips his head in for a kiss, he smashes his lips onto hers, tasting her sweet nectar-like lips and breathing in her intoxicating floral smell. He doesn't want this moment to end.

Sahara's nose fills up with the smell of Damian's expensive cologne. Her own thirst for his touch shocks her. Her hand trails itself down his neck and landing on his cheek, caressing it. For the first time, she doesn't care if the whole room is watching them. She doesn't want this moment to end.

Their lips perfectly moulded into each other's as if they were meant to be pieced together like a puzzle piece. Sahara breaks out of the kiss to gasp for air. A part of her wanted to keep going, keep this moment going until she stopped breathing. But realistically, the girl needed to breathe (lol).

Is she a fool for rushing in through such a small affection? Is this the moment when she has finally fallen in love with him? Why are important things such as love so uncontrollable? Why does it happen so unexpectedly?

For, I can't help, falling in love with you.

Sahara, already flustered, becomes even more embarrassed when she sees that everyone around them have been watching them. Her eyes land on Viktor and Ana who literally look like they've just seen a ghost, their jaws look like they could be stretched enough to touch the floor.

She turns back around to look at Damian, who's eyes are full of so emotion that she can't pinpoint. He leans in and places a kiss on her forehead, making the crowd look at them in adoration, putting aside any doubts they had that this couple was fake.

• • •

"BITCH, WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL JUST HAPPENED?" Ana couldn't believe her eyes. "This is fucking insane, is that even my brother?"

Viktor smirks, "Damian is on his path of becoming a one woman man. Sahara did it, whatever did, she did it."

The two stare off in the distance as they watch Damian place the kiss on Sahara's forehead.

• • •

"I understand you two are deeply and madly in love but Damian, what you did to my son, Imran, is unacceptable. You could have been a man about the situation and talked about it." Mrs. Colombo is not impressed about the Imran situation.