Male!Reader x Eren: Destiny

WARNING: IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH YAOI OR BOYXBOY OR HOMOSEXUALS, I RECOMMEND YOU TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER NOW.

I WILL NOT ENTERTAIN COMMENTS THAT SAY THINGS LIKE, "god! Take this chapter down!" or "Eeww! I read everything and it was awful! Buncha faggots!"

I am very strict when it comes to destroying other people's happiness. I happen to support gay rights and I find it offensive when people mistreat gays.

So, if I find one negative comment about homos or the requester, you, Trainee, are doing an act of stupidity. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Requested by ANIYALOR

To the people who'll continue reading the chapter, Enjoy~

"(y/n)!" cried Eren Jaeger, you turned around so that the latter could catch up with you.

"What is it, Eren?" you flashed a smile, to which made the teen blush a shade of red.

"I like you! Please go out with me!" he said.

"Ha?"

"It's destiny, (y/n)! Sparks flew around you everytime I saw you!"

"Eren, I just broke up with your sister." You said.

"That was a year ago! And Mikasa said that she was totally fine with me liking, no, loving you!" Eren cried as tears started to form in his eyes.

You started to panic when the teen started to cry, you took your handkerchief and began to wipe Eren's tears away.

"Are you sure, Eren?" You asked, the boy nodded vigorously. You sighed and began to caress his hair.

"If you're so sure about it, then I guess we could try..." you mumbled.

Eren looked up with hope in his teary eyes, "r-really?!"

"Yeah," you smiled, "I'll try."

Who knew that you two were going to celebrate your 4 year anniversary of being together?

I have a lot of gay friends and I absolutely love each and everyone of them.

Love is love, whether your in a relationship with the opposite sex or the same sex. If there's love in the air, nothing else matters.

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then! Be Humanity's hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!