Pranks

[Edited July 11, 2022]

[So, I realize that I have been neglecting the prank war in favor of character development so here are all the pranks that have happened so far. This will not include the ones that I did go into detail about. I will only go over the most notable ones or this chapter will go on forever. Make sure to tell me which ones were your favorites in the comments!]

Nico- 5
Dick- 5
Damian- 4
Jason- 3
Tim-3

1) Jason and the shaving cream -1
2) Jason and the electric doorknob -1
3) Dick and the nerf arrow +1
4) Nico and the pie shooter +1
5) Nico and the Centaur +1
++++
6) Damian and the office chair blowhorn. Vs Dick +1

7) Dick and the mento in the coke cap vs Tim. +1

8) Tim and the Computer virus text message vs Dick -1

9) Jason and the light fixture swap +1

10) Damian and the missing shoe fiasco +3

11) Jason and the sugarless cookies +2

12) Dick and the case of the missing blankets +1

13) Nico and the Valentines Day Pinata +1 (Valentine's Day special)

Damian Vs. Dick

Ok, so many of you probably know how this one goes but here's what happened.

Damian had been quiet all morning. He was more reserved by nature, that was true, but this still was a bit out of the ordinary. So naturally, the brothers expected foul play. They all assumed that he would Prank Jason who was his least favorite brother at the moment (after the whole Centaur incident).

Dick and Tim both thought that they were in the clear, they never suspected that one of them was the target. They had lost as soon as they had begun to let their guard down.

The boys had had a troubling patrol the night before and there were several questions left unanswered. If Nico knew the secret Bruce would be spending the day in the cave trying to figure it out. Though since he didn't, he went to work and asked Dick to do some digging on his own. So while Nico was preoccupied with whatever he was doing (he was talking with Percy on an Iris message in the backyard), Dick snuck off to go do research.

As he sat down, it happened. A loud horn cried out into the silence. He had been pranked. He heard Damian's evil laughter from down the hall. He sighed in defeat and continued his research. 

+++

Dick Vs. Tim

My own little spin on the old tradition.

Later that day, Dick felt like pulling a little prank of his own. He pulled a coke out of the fridge clearly labeled 'Drake'.

He smirked evilly as a plan formed in his head. He pulled out a mint mento and some tape and put his plan into action.

First, he took off the cap. Next, he put tape inside the bottle, the tape clung loosely to the cap, holding the mento in place. Tim was always spinning his bottle caps off. The first spin and his coke would explode. He finished his work and put the bottle back in the fridge.

After lunch, Tim opened the bottle just as Dick expected he would. He wasn't paying attention to the bottle at all, talking to Jason. From where Dick sat, he could see the mint drop into the soda. Just as Tim went to take a drink, the carbonated liquid gushed out all over his face and clothes.