ch. 26

( Jeff's P.O.V )

 Alex and I both walked threw the woods looking for her. We found her getting out of the river and I covered Alex's eyes. Being the perv I am I watched....don't judge! As she was walked to us I let Alex go and he almost fell so he gasped. I face-palmed and made him walk out. They talked a bit and after Alex said ' to late' I walked out of the bush.

 " Haya.." I began acting pissed but really I was just happy she was in front of me. " Why in the hell did you leave like you did? " I grabbed her arm harshly and she flinched.

 " I-I'm sorry Jeff...but I c-cant go back..I just cant.." She started to cry and I chuckled at how she was scared of me. I pulled her into a hug and she stiffened.

 " Fine...I'll see you when I see you...I love you." I let her go and picked Alex up. " Come on Alex lets go back."

 " ok..Bye Sissy! I love you!..and I'm sorry.." Alex yelled over my shoulder.

 " Can you maybe not scream in my ear?? " I asked as we walked away. As we where about half way home I heard a scream and a small ' Jeff! ' I set Alex down. " Stay here..and if I don't come back go get Slendy! " he nodded and I ran off.

( Haya's P.O.V )

 They carried me into the back of a truck harshly and locked me in. I saw Jeff run up and I stood and looked out the back but it was to late...we already started moving. He stopped at the edge of the woods and looked limply at me. I backed up to the back and slid down the wall of the car. I fell asleep on the ride.

 " Wake up girly! " A man said. I woke up and started to fight but he easily grabbed me and held me still as we walked to a small room. I was put on a straight jacket and shoved into a padded room. I sat in the corner thinking, hoping that Jeff will come..

 ( Jeff's P.O.V...again..)

 ' They took her...they really took her...' I thought as I ran back to the house. I picked Alex up while running by and kept running. We got home and I slammed the door open making Laughing, Ben, and Masky all jump.

 " They took her! They took her! " I mumbled as I sat next to them. Alex went off to go find the rest as I told them what happened. Everyone looked mad and worried. Sally was on my lap crying into me. Sally has always been like my daughter. I don't know why but we have always been like that. I calmed her down and we decided Haya can get herself out. What?! She did say she didn't want any help or to come back...right?

 Alex and Sally went to there rooms and the rest did but Ben, me, and Laughing stayed back and watched a movie or two before we all passed out.

 ( Haya's P.O.V..sorry about all de P.O.V's )

 After a day or two there was no sign of any of them and I am beginning to loose hope. To be honest it isn't that bad here. I mean...for others. Me its a different story. I cant be let out of sight, they say its because ' She has killed people..' Like I wanted to! I hate myself for doing that. And ontop of all this I haven't seen Lord Zelgo in over 5 months! So god knows what he will do to me. And I heard Janes back. Yay! My life is soo awesome! So just let me tell you what's up right now. 1. My baby's dead, 2. I killed people, 3. Zelgo will more than likely kill me, 4. I ran way from Jeff and may not ever see him or Alex, 5. Jane is back so I will have to fight her again...cool right? Does anyone wonna trade lives??..Please?!

 Anyway! I heard a voice at the door that I remembered and my head shot up. It was my uncle??? I stood up struggling a little and walked up to the bared door.

 " look at you pathetic! In a Insane Asylum! Well your lucky your ant is so nice. Come on. " He chuckled as the guard opened the door. We checked out and as soon as the straight jacket was off I secretly slid the knife out of my pocket and as soon as a guard got close enough I struck. I ran away from that place with the smell of blood filling the air, screams, and the sounds of sirens that all three sounded like music to my ears. My uncle was following me till I sprinted.

( Ello! I love you all that have read this! <3 ya! )