Chapter 5

Tae's P.O.V

When Jinnie left some of his brothers looked at me funny.

"Why all look at TaeTae" I said hiding my face in Yoonie's shirt.

"Because we've never seen a hybrid before" Jungkook said making a angry face.

"Don't look at him like that Jungkook he didn't do anything wrong" Yoonie said looking at Jungkook very meany like.

"So you no like TaeTae" I said looking down in my lap with tears in my eyes.

"No we don't do leave this table you disgusting creature" Jimin said reaching in his jacket and pulls out something shiny.

'A gun' I heard big TaeTae say in my head.

'RUN' Big TaeTae said sounding scared

I knew something was wrong cause he sounded scared so I run out of the room and upstairs into a random bathroom. I closed the door and locked it, I felt myself going into big space but I don't wanna go into big space.Every time I always wanna hurt myself and I'm always sad. I feel myself getting bigger and bigger.

'I just hope that I don't do anything bad.'

I start to cry more and more, I was finally big. My chest started to feel like it was going to explode. I heard Yoongi and a different voice yelling really loud which scared me even more, my hands were shaking while tears were pouting out of my eyes. I started looking through the bathroom cabinets for a razor to relive he pain in my chest. I found a slightly used one and grabbed it, I stared at the razor and turned it around in my fingers.

'Don't do this Tae we have been doing so good' I thought in my head.

I lift up my arm and look at all the scars that are decorating it.

'But it's been so long' I mumbled to myself while lifting he razor closer to me arm.

I close my eyes tightly and drop the razor on the floor. My knees started to feel weak as I fell in the floor right next to the razor.

'What is wrong with me.....oh yeah I'm a useless, pathetic, worthless hybrid that is always a burden to everybody even my parents.'

I heard a knock on the door and based off the smell it was Yoongi, Jin, and something else.

"Taebaby come out that meanie didn't mean to scare you." Yoongi said through the door.

"Baby boy I made some strawberry and peach pancakes Do you want some" Jin said with a tint of worry in his voice.

All of these nicknames have me going into little space so I slowly walked to the door and I heard them sigh in relief. I opened the door to see just what I expected Yoongi, Jin, pancakes......and wait Namjoon?

"Taebaby Jimin didn't mean to pull that gun out on you" Yoongi said giving me a tight hug.

"I'm not little anymore so just call me Tae" I said with my voice all scratchy form the crying.

'What if they kick me out cause I'm a little and a hybrid. I will have no where else to go and I can only stay in big space for so long' I thought to myself while Yoongi and Jin have confused faces on because of what i just said.