Part 1: Sleeping Beauty (Jin)

"I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream . . ."

A tall handsome man was riding his white horse through a thick forest. The horse trotted along at a leisurely pace, not minding the slight mumbling of his rider.

The horse was tall and sturdy, he was young but dependable.

    The rider was very handsome, his face was sculpted and his pink hair was styled

The rider was very handsome, his face was sculpted and his pink hair was styled. He had toned muscles and wide shoulders, he was overall a very good looking man. Though some would say his personality did not match his looks.

 Though some would say his personality did not match his looks

"Hey Kookie?", the man suddenly said out loud.

The horse snorted in return.

Giggling to himself, the man asked, "What do you call bears with no ears?"

Kookie grunted like he was trying to say, "I don't know and I don't care."

Trying to hold in his laughter he said, "B", and with that he let out all his laughter, clutching his stomach as he did.

Kookie rerd up and jumped, loosening the man from his saddle. He then leaned forward and kicked his back legs, effectively dropping the man to the ground.

"Ahh!! Hey! Kookie don't do that!", the man whines as stood, rubbing his bottom.

Kookie turned his head away from him and snorted.

"Okay, I won't do it again. Let's just get out of here", the young man grabbed the ranes about to jump back on when he hears something in the distance. It was a gentle humming coming from their right, it seemed to be a female.

Curious, the man slowly crept towards the small stream on their right. Crossing the stream, he crouched down to look through the bushes. Slowly pulling the leaves back, he saw a young woman sitting on a boulder humming to herself.

She had long, red, braided hair sitting on her left shoulder. Her eyes were a bright emerald green, with a few faint freckles under her eyes on her cheeks. Those same freckles cheeks were a bit chubby, giving her a bit of a baby face.

She wore a simple green dress with a light tan colored apron around her waist. Next to her feet say a weaved basket holding what seemed to be various herbs, fruits and vegetables.

She was humming a tuneless song while petting a small brown . . . owl, that sat in her lap. It looked as though it was beginning to doze off in her arms.

'She's beautiful', the young man was in awe as he started at the woman in front of him

Suddenly he was pushed forward, out of the bushes and into the opening, making the woman jump in the process, waking the owl as well.

Looking back, the man say his horse standing where he had been a few moments ago. Kookie almost looked as though he would be smirking if he could.

Quietly glaring at the horse, the man turned back around to face the woman, "Uh hello, I-I was just passing by w-when I uh when I heard you humming. Um, I'm sorry if I scared you."

Only now getting over her shock, the woman stood up, grabbing her basket while the owl flew to her shoulder, "Ah, I-i have to go, sorry."

She began to quickly walk in the other direction, away from the man before he called out to her, "W-Wait!! At least tell me your name?!"

Coming to a halt, she turned her head ever so slightly so he could hear her, "It . . . . It's Evangeline. You?", her voice was barely above a whisper, but still loud enough for the man to hear her.

"Jin", the young man sighed as soon as he spoke his name, the woman took off running once more.

Kookie came slowly to Jin's side, nudging his snot into the man's arm as a way of asking if he was alright.

"I'm fine, I just wanted to speak with her", Jin replied as he jumped up into the saddle, sighing once more before slowly heading back to the trail he was on before.
__________________________
Short, I know, but it's the best I can do for now. My brother is leaving for the coastguard soon, and it's going to be my last few months with for a while.

I'll try to update as often as possible, but I'm going to be spending most of my time with my brother.

I hope you all are enjoying the stories so far, and if any of you want to suggest the next member for me to do, feel free to tell me and I'll try my best.
____________________________