다섯

"Jinyoung i'm scared" jinyoung just caressed the back of his lover. "Everything will be alright Mark, someday the world will just accept us of what we are" he smiled.

-

"Unnie, thanks for cooking" jennie flashed her signature gummy smile. "Let's watch a movie jennie-shi!! I'm bored at my apartment" jisoo pouted.

"Alright unnie. What do you want to watch?" Jennie asked while searching some cd's. "Below her mouth! Lisa's girlfriend told me that it's a good movie" Jennie stared at the older giving her a are-you-serious-look.

(a/n. below her mouth is a lesbian movie with some scenes that are inappropriate for kids under 18)

"It's a lesbian movie, unnie. Is it okay with you?" Jennie asked. "Yeah, I need to take a break from disney movies" jidoo chuckled.

Here goes nothing jennie said to herself. The movie started, and the scenes got dirtier and dirtier.Jennie's hand travelled trough jisoo's thighs.

She massages it up and down. Jisoo can feel the sexual tension. A low moan come out from jisoo's lip. Jisoo bit her lower lip so that she can control her moans.

"Oh no baby, let me do that" jennie bit jisoo's lower lip causing to jisoo moan loudly. Then jisoo hungrily kissed jennie,kissing and biting the younger's jaw to leave marks.

"Jennie, who am i to you?" jisoo asked still kissing jennie. "You're-" jennie moaned feeling jisoo biting her nipples. "You're my daddy,Kim jisoo" jennie was smirking.

"Damn right,jennie" jennie is smiling thinking how an angel turns into a demon. Suddenly they heard a loud knock

Knock knock! Jennie Kim! Hey! Is this your house?! Hello?! Kim jennie?!

Jennie quikly ran to the door. "Nayeon!! Jennie!!" they hugged each other. Jisoo just stared at the two,thinking that they are girlfriends.

"When did you came home? How are you?" There were so many questions jennie wanted to asked Nayeon.

"Calm your tits. I'm just gonna quikly stop at your house cause we have a vacation. The girls are outside if you don't mind" nayeon explained.

"Yeah its okay,i don't mind" jennie her flashed her gummy smile and nayeon flashed her bunny smile. You really don't have a mind jennie Jisoo whispered

"Oh, are you jennie's girlfriend?" Nayeon asked. "No, we are just bestfriends" jisoo answered. "Aww, you don't have to hide it. I know that you two are in a relationship" jennie just shook her head.

"Yes we are in a relationship. We are bestfriends" this time jennie was the one who replied. "Oh,the girls are calling me, bye jennie! Bye jennie's girlfriend!" nayeon waving her hand at the door.

"Take care Nayeon!" The two waved at nayeon. "So unnie, sorry for what I did" jennie sincerely apologized.

"It's okay, I enjoyed it" jennie blushed. "Jennie do you lik-" jisoo was cut by a phone call. "Unnie it's jinyoung" jennie hand the phone to jisoo.

Jinyoung - Jisoo i need to talk to you. 7 pm at midnight's cafe. Bring along Jennie with you. Jisoo - Is this something important? Jinyoung - Yes. Its very important,so please dont be late. I love you.

"What did he say unnie?" jennie asked "He said that he needs to talk with me. He told me to bring you along" jisoo answered.

"What time? Where?" Jennie asked again. "Midnight's cafe at 7 pm. By the way, what is the time right now?" Jennie quikly checked her phone.

"It's 6:30 unnie. Wait for me, im just gonna change clothes" jisoo just nod. About 5 minutes jennie was done.

"Jisoo faster! I heard that it's traffic so faster!" Jennie yelled at the door. "Ya! Wait!" jisoo ran.

Luckily they easily found a taxi. The two ran at the cafe because it's 6:50 pm. Once they entered they saw jinyoung with a handsome man intertwined their fingers together.

"No it can't be" was jisoo all can say

------------------------------
Sorry for not updating guys. I'm really inspired to update right now cause something good happened to me. Really good
;-)