My Little Storm

Here u guys go as promised 

Sophia's Pov:

"So we were fooled" Axel announced as he hugged me closer to his chest.  After dinner, we directly went upstairs. We laid side by side and cuddled close to each other. Things lately have been great. He is honest, cute at most times and loving purely and fully. I feel safe being this close to him. I feel protectiveness and possessiveness radiating from him even in the smallest tiniest gestures and that makes my heart beat loudly and rapidly. I still blush around him and am still getting used to his hungry passionate kisses even to his other sudden cute picks on the lips and forehead kisses. 

"Olivia got Mitchel to tell me what she did. She was afraid of my reaction more I guess." I replied looking a bit up so I can meet his lazy blue eyes and instantly get captured by the beauty of different shades of blues...His beard started to grow a bit since I moved out and his stubble gave him a more mature look. He looked more mysterious and grown. My hand freely went up to cup his cheek and play with his newly grown beard. He smiled at my touch leaning into it and bringing me closer to him. Capturing my hand in his bigger one he held mine to his lips and kissed my palms making my heart flutter. I definitely am in love with this man and each I am falling deeper and harder.

"She played me well. She threatened me saying that the year was passing by." He mumbled against my warming palm sending shivers through out my entire body and making my blushing cheeks already taint in velvety deep red. Hearing his words I wanted to know how he reacted by his lips on my palm kept on distracting from anything else. All wanted to do was to kiss my not forcefully arranged husband anymore. Trying to draw my hand away from his failed instead he intertwined our fingers and allowed our hands to rest between us. How did we pass two years in the same house without ever kissing and holding each other that goes beyond my understanding. I shook my head smiling at how corny and lovesick I sound these days. The charm of this man stole every sain idea in me and turned it pink, cheesy and corny to the extremes. How did Liza ever give up on him? How did she fought at him at times or leave him that also goes beyond me.

"What is going in that beautiful mind of yours, sweetheart?" Axel asked bringing out of my own world and making me blush harder if that's even possible. Whenever he calls me sweetheart, I feel the happiest. I love that nickname because it was the first compliment that came out of his lips for me. It was his first possessive cry of me and it will always remind me of our first nights in this room, how we fought for the bed that we are sharing now, how we both hated that hard rock sofa and how we both became dear friends then fell in love.

"I was just thinking about the first years of our marriage." I announced and saw Axel's features tensing. His relaxed grin was gone as my words were uttered and his eyes shut close proving how apologetic he is. He feels deeply guilty about those years and each day he tries to come up with a plan to make everything right. He even suggested a new wedding or a new honeymoon but I declined. I loved how our story sounded so unexpected and truly I wouldn't dare change any little thing about it. 

"I am so sorry, sweetheart. I will do anything to set those memories right for you. I am sorry for all the heartache. I was a douche and allowed Liza and myself to bully you, while I just watched and laughed at how Liza would get so angry when you brush her off and continue on with your day. Truly, I admired you since then. You came into my life like a storm and challenged every possible idea I had. You are my little storm , Sophia. You made me fall like I never did and you made me grow out of my childish, self-centered boyish self. Tell me if it is possible for me to fix the start of our story because I will surly go beyond limits to mend it." Axel promised and I without second thoughts brought my lips to his in a fast chaste  kiss.

"I won't change a thing. Love is not meant to be a fairy tale. It is meant to be unique and each couple must have their ups and downs. Look at Mitchy and Bless , they are the strangest couple I have ever seen. They are like fire and rain but together they find a way to exist and Love. When Mitchy is feeling down Bless's stubborn self sizzles a fire of rebellion in him. When Bless is fired up and angry Mitchy hugs her fears and anger taming it down. Trust me beau, we have what they have. Your protectiveness and love now are mending my heart. I wouldn't change our wedding, story or first years with anything because without them this wouldn't have happened. I was just thinking of how we passed two years without ever holding each other, or mistakenly kissing each other, or I don't know anything since we always lived together..." I confessed blushing and Axel's silly boyish grin appeared again illuminating my vision and the whole room.

"Your good heart is fixing my selfishness two. You are really what they call a better half. I would also make up for those last kisses and things. I am trying if you didn't notice." Axel said wiggling his brows in the funniest way possible and I blushed but burst in loud laughter as his hands came in contact with my sides tickling me and his head nested in my neck leaving feathery kisses down my neck.

"Please stop, Axel pleaseeee..." I hardly said as I laughed tearfully and hardly caught my breaths

"What is the magic word?" He mumbled against my hot skin making my breaths hitch even more and mind get cloudier 

"I love you forever." I mumbled 

"I love you too forever" He confirmed and his lips crashed with mine erasing all past negative memories and leaving mere tingles and sparks. We finally became truly husband and wife 

New goal is 150 votes and 110 comments